Match Thread Fleetwood v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (3 Viewers)

hill83

Still early in the season, but this is a massive game. 3 points needed.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Jones injured again - is it that bloody groin - I'm waiting for the 'needs an operation' bit. Probably me overreacting, but I hope to god this isn't a recurring theme with him, as I think he is one of our players that can put opposition on the back foot and lift our support. Also a couple of decent free kicks/crosses recently. Let's hope Reid comes to life.

chiefdave

Hope its Mowbray protecting Jones and letting him recover properly rather than something that's going to be a recurring issue.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hope its Mowbray protecting Jones and letting him recover properly rather than something that's going to be a recurring issue.

Yes, according to CWR (feeling a few aches and strains). As I've mentioned (more than once, sorry) - Jones looks like a player who is a bit fragile. Love him to prove me wrong, but I'm struggling to see him putting together half a dozen games on the bounce. I'm really hoping that he doesn't need a major op a few weeks down the road.

Johnnythespider

cf79c9a6807afd553e18e3923a75a91b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Yes, according to CWR (feeling a few aches and strains). As I've mentioned (more than once, sorry) - Jones looks like a player who is a bit fragile. Love him to prove me wrong, but I'm struggling to see him putting together half a dozen games on the bounce. I'm really hoping that he doesn't need a major op a few weeks down the road.

Why play him Tuesday night he hasn't looked right throughout pre season up til now.

Grendel

Shame Stevenson's been knocked down the pecking order. He looked really good in the few appearances he's made

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clearly Mowbray rates Bigi better.

vow

Anyone know what's happened with Kyle Spence?
Is he injured or TM don't fancy him?

Brylowes

Shame Stevenson's been knocked down the pecking order. He looked really good in the few appearances he's made

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Agreed, I would say there's two midfielders in there I'd pick Stevenson ahead of, think this
Will be a really tight game so 1-1 but preying we can just edge it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Bigi is a bit more of a dog and likely to put his foot in than Stevenson so today may suit the conditions more today plus I have Bigi first goal at 20-1

Reactions: vow

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

TM is great for this club, his man management of the younger players is second to none...
Lets give him a chance to work with the squad, and see where we are by Christmas time...
by laura.hunter 2:53 PM

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

We made 13 signings over the summer...
I think we should expect a big Jan...
by laura.hunter 2:55 PM

Users who are viewing this thread