Match Thread Fleetwood v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (3 Viewers)

Otis

Becoming a bit of a habit with managers now, something is rotten somewhere.

Need a formation change, 442 or 4231.
Might be worth going for a sneaky 4232 and hoping the officials don't notice.

hill83

With two games a week a lot of the time is taken up by recovery afterwards then preparing for the next match. Not much time for high intensity training with two matches a week.

FM_FB_OG_Image.jpg

ceetee

He needs to go back to the drawing board and go with four at the back, I know it's old fashioned but maybe try 442 and stop playing Sordell wider
I can't commrnt on a game I disn't see today, but we changed to 4 4 2 at the end against Northampton and they over ran us. Other teams seem to make it work though

letsallsingtogether

Oh the old chestnut about fergie not making a difference. Rubbish.

How are managers in our league with less resources beating us?
Is it though and are they.
You are make assuptions that Mowbray has been given a bigger budget.
I have yet to see this.
We need a complete shuffle manager owners everything.
As long as they are made to use the youngsters we are fucked .

Terry Gibson's perm

I can't commrnt on a game I disn't see today, but we changed to 4 4 2 at the end against Northampton and they over ran us. Other teams seem to make it work though

Maybe but this five at the back is still letting in goals and is boring to watch

Captain Dart

Why the fuck does he take Agyei off every game after 60/70 minutes, he sounded a real threat,our only threat
Why did McCann and Vlad go off, were they shite or get injured?

Nick

Administrator
Is it though and are they.
You are make assuptions that Mowbray has been given a bigger budget.
I have yet to see this.
We need a complete shuffle manager owners everything.
As long as they are made to use the youngsters we are fucked .
Of course it's rubbish that somebody like fergie couldn't do a better job.

People said that when people said thorn was rubbish, all of this hands are tied stuff.

We are in league one.. Every manager works within a budget.

That's what makes a good league one manager.

They should be working with what they have, not trying a random formation and blaming the players don't fit

Gazolba

They play competitively max 3 hours a week...the rest of their working week is training. TM has enough input with the current players to get them playing better than this surely.
Training is one thing but in a real game the opposition try to stop you doing what you want to do. And they have watched the tapes so if your tactics are predictable, you are beaten before you begin.

Otis

Ooh, just seen the goals.

Very poor from Harries for the first and RCC should have done better with the second.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Hadji10

Another goal RCC is at fault for, that's atrocious goalkeeping.

Also it's not very poor from Harries, he just got skinned by a good player, it happens.

Sky Blue Kid

Can't wait for the....'We have to learn from this and move on quote due out shortly by TM'..........................The only thing I do hope for desperately when he is moved on is that just for a change some fucker has the balls to tell it like it is under SISU instead of the usual pay off to keep his trap shut !

Like I said in a earlier post.. Don't slag off Club that you're leaving(Etiquette) or "Pay off terms."

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just seen the goals, harries poor for both of the goals and RCC should save the second.

As good as Harries has played I worry with him over a full season. Same with players like Dion Kelly Evans and Stevenson if we have to rely on them too much this season.

Terry Gibson's perm

All gone downhill since the author arrived.

Well it's just gone downhill faster

letsallsingtogether

Of course it's rubbish that somebody like fergie couldn't do a better job.

People said that when people said thorn was rubbish, all of this hands are tied stuff.

We are in league one.. Every manager works within a budget.

That's what makes a good league one manager.

They should be working with what they have, not trying a random formation and blaming the players don't fit
Nick I know where your coming from but will our fortunes really change.
All we got was in Mowbray I trust when he came here
So where do we go now had enough of watching this shit every week.
No wingers no strickers a dodgy keeper nothing has changed.

skybluetony176

There's a pattern forming here.

SP. Did enough finishing the season he arrived. Started his first full season all guns blazing before falling away after Xmas. Starts the next season flat before loosing his job.

TM. Did enough finishing the season he arrived. Started his first full season all guns blazing before falling away after Xmas. Starts the next season flat before...

...yet to be written.

There is of course one common denominator here and it isn't the manager.

ccfcway

TM

We had chances to score goals and didn't take them again. Did Fleetwood have more shots than us ?

ccfcway

TM

I can see the issues in the team. Its a very young team. Its the 9th game in 27 days. We have had no time to work with them. Its a brand new team. Aspects that are good and aspects that are falling short

Nick

Administrator
TM

I can see the issues in the team. Its a very young team. Its the 9th game in 27 days. We have had no time to work with them. Its a brand new team. Aspects that are good and aspects that are falling short
It's as if other teams haven't played loads of games.

I'm not having that older players wouldn't come here, not after the hunt, ramage and Henderson experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread