Fleetwood Town match (1 Viewer)

JUANTAYLOS

Greetings guys. How many will be making the trip up north to Fleetwood tomorrow night? Any indications as to what sort of side you'll be bringing? Notice that you played Cheltenham tonight, and after our game, you play Mansfield on Friday & Oxford on Saturday. Either you've got a massive squad, or extremely fit players!!!

http://www.independentftff.proboards.com

I'll be there - but I've not that far to travel really.

spoon

not many matches in the north west this season so I'll be there along with two others that I know of.

not very exciting for my first post was it?!

jabharty

Massive squad - nope. Apparently we may have some trialists on show to ease the load.
Can't imagine many coming from Coventry to watch, but will be a few who are based up north.

Robccfc87

not many matches in the north west this season so I'll be there along with two others that I know of.

not very exciting for my first post was it?!

Factual, friendly and straight to the point.
You will never last!!!

As it's the nearest football league ground to me in the country and the kids go free I will pop along to see it - only hope there's some decent players on view.

CJ_covblaze

I'm going. Not expecting much tbh!

SkyBlue_Bear83

based on last nights squad, there won't be too many 'first teamers' involved tonight I imagine.

And if its a squad of trialists, I worry there will be no communication between them!

Might prove me wrong but I'm not expecting an exciting game :)

I imagine Willis, Adams, Thomas, Fleck, Moussa will all take part as they missed last night didnt they? Then Phillips and Garner probably + trialists

RoboCCFC90

Based on what players didn't feature last night our team could be:

Murphy
Adams
Willis
Trialist
Phillips
Thomas
Fleck
Moussa
Barton
Trialist
Manset (Confirmed Trialist)

However could also start Garner..

duffer

The game will be live on BBCOXFORD SPORT :wave:

Very decent of them, given Fleetwood's in Lancashire. I never knew we were such a big draw.

Actually, they're probably only going to watch Fleetwood. ;)

Ah, the penny drops.... the Oxford game is on BBC Oxford. That one's on Satdi, isn't it?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Team warming up.

Murphy and Burge out there.

Team (apparently) is

Murphy. Phillips. Adams. Thomas. Wilis. Trialist. Fleck. Garner. Trialist. Mousa. Trialist.

Manset is out there so will be the trialists up front I guess.

Not heard names of others yet

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think Rudi Skacel is one of the trialists.

View attachment 2373

Anyone look like him sw?

Nope, none of the three look like him.

One is with the defenders (tall while lad with spikey blonde hard, almost looks like Baker (kinda)).

Have a picture of the other trialist (wearing 11) but not not sure how to upload on here since the update.....

SlowerThanPlatt

According to Cov Mad

Coventry City have three triallist in the team tonight. The Portugese winger Fabio Martins (11), French striker Mathieu Manset (9) and Scottish centre-half Craig Reid. All three will start the match.

SlowerThanPlatt

Craig Reid (born 26 February 1986) is a Scottish footballer who is without a club after leaving Greenock Morton at the end of the 2012-13 season. A defender who can play at either right back or centre half.

The only information I can find on Fabio Martins is that he's a winger for FC Porto B

Users who are viewing this thread