Fleetwood Highlights (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
[video=youtube;ZNwGTm_klaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwGTm_klaw[/video]

Nick

Administrator
Samuels sold that defender a treat. I think the defender is still sliding somewhere.

rupert_bear

Agressive steward on highlights

Look at the highlights and notice the rather aggressive shove by a matchday steward on Frank Nouble while he was celebrating his goal. Way back when I was a steward at City in the old Highfield Road days one thing you were told is never to touch players. I remember one of ours grabbing Ian Wright on the shoulder while he was milking applause for scoring the winner for Arsenal and he was pretty well instantly sacked by Graham Hover.

Paddy9239

Wasn't Samuel saying his finish was poor in his interview and JOB was all to thank?! Humble young man, created it all himself!

hill83

Stewards are generally angry little failed meat heads. Shit job twats. Let him enjoy his push.

Joelly

im a steward.. pays for my social life an uni..

get a few over angry people.. most of us just there to watch the game and pick up £40

did catch my eye thought, power goes to the head and some people think that celebration is trouble

Esoterica

The stewards shouldn't be touching the players ever but the players do worse to each other during goal celebrations than that. Can't believe we're even discussing it!

6 Generations

Underneath the video of last nights highlights is a picture gallery.

Photo number 8 of 24 suggests that Frank Nouble is contesting possession with a Fleetwood player.

it is clearly Adam Barton.

Easy mistake to make!

What a great feeling to leave a game as a winner. :D

Floated all the way back to Wigan :cool:

But what a difference in the players since I last saw them at Preston and last night at Fleetwood. Attacking flowing football, at times, and I think every player came up to congratulate Samuels on his goal - much improved team spirit I think.

Last edited:

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
The most impressive part of the first goal is that 3 weeks ago, the first players touch would have been to go backwards where as now it was to shift the balance and move forward, the same then with JOB. We have sat all year saying we need to move the ball forward quicker so defences and midfield don't have time to adjust and straighten the back line.

davebart

goalie could have done a lot better for the first as well. He had a nightmare five minutes. Where the hell was he running when the player back passed?

Haha we finally get a bit of luck.

Evo1883

The movement and passing for the first goal was nice , we looked to move up the pitch really quickly , although the keeper couldve done better , the stats show we were really worthy of the 3 points

Evo1883

Bit lucky with the first goal , but the way we moved the ball forward was nice to see .
really deserved the win last night PUSB

M&B Stand

Stewards are generally angry little failed meat heads. Shit job twats. Let him enjoy his push.

Thats a generalisation, one I concur with wholeheartedly! The steward looked like a character off of Pheonix Nights.

imagine him pushing Mick Quinn or Cyrille like that!!

Brighton Sky Blue

The 2nd goal is exactly the kind that only comes about if the striker wants it enough, great to see Nouble do this twice in a week.

MichaelCCFC

What a moron of a steward at the end.[/QUOTE

To be fair, at some grounds that lad Craig would have been hauled out but the stewards took a relaxed view. It was a good night all round and tbh I would have settled with 0-0 because it was a decent game and best overall performance I remember seeing since Bristol City away last year. But an 87th minute winner made it a whole lot sweeter and Nouble's goal was the icing on the cake.

Steve.B50

Agree Michael, it was a good night but a long way back.
Good to actually meet Sid Little in that pub you recommended.

Gazolba

Nouble seemed a bit slow to follow in on that second goal. A more alert GK would have grabbed it.

hill83

The stewards shouldn't be touching the players ever but the players do worse to each other during goal celebrations than that. Can't believe we're even discussing it!

What has what the players do to each other got to do with what a steward did. At all.

chiefdave

I'm sure Fleetwood will have a word with the steward, you can't have them pushing players around. You know what some players are like, what happens if one retaliates?

Nick

Administrator
I'm sure Fleetwood will have a word with the steward, you can't have them pushing players around. You know what some players are like, what happens if one retaliates?

Imagine if Nouble pushed him back, there would be uproar.

Users who are viewing this thread