Fleetwood away (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

He did say he wanted to take over someone elses progress rather than have to rebuild a whole club which fits Fleetwood

wingy

Oh wow
So It could be the black mac, grey troosers and brown shoes on the touchline Saturday.
I hope we leave him with a face like a smacked arse.

shmmeee

I don't remember us starting well under him. In fact until the Sixfields season started there were serious questions.

covcity4life

he would have them set up pretty defensivly, we would spend all game attacking them. good

saying that, good luck to him. i have no issue with him and as long as cov get promoted i hope he does well

skybluebeduff

Time for Mr Pressley to show his true colours as a manager then, hopefully he can achieve that after losing against us Saturday.

ccfcway

"Town may have been looking for a man willing to work with the current setup and financial constraints as well as buy into the philosophy of developing young talent."

Nick

Administrator
Must say he is the manager of another team in our league, none of this good luck shit. I hope he fails and they lose and go down, the same as I hope every other team lose all of the time!

covcity4life

Must say he is the manager of another team in our league, none of this good luck shit. I hope he fails and they lose and go down, the same as I hope every other team lose all of the time!

aint gonna happen, some teams have to win, its basic footy

rather fleetwood win than sheff utd,wigan,swindon or burton etc

as i said good luck AS LONG as cov get promoted

Nick

Administrator
aint gonna happen, some teams have to win, its basic footy

rather fleetwood win than sheff utd,wigan,swindon or burton etc

as i said good luck AS LONG as cov get promoted

Of course, the same as every team can't be relegated. Either way, hopefully every team will be dog shit apart from us. Couldn't really care how he does there.

Juggernaut

That's us down for a loss on Saturday then.

I think there's a good manager in Pressley somewhere and I hope he does well. He's a nice bloke on the few occasions I met him. (Often comes into my place of work)

wingy

Had a quick read of one of their forums last, It was that quiet I thought It was defunct.
Nothing on there about potential Incomers but a fair bit of criticism of GA setting up not to lose.
Oh well they're In for more of the same then.
Apparently they think the owner Is wasting money on fantastic state. Of the art training facilities. and many people In suits eating up salaries that could be spent on the pitch.
He will be working. Under a DOF.

Warwickhunt

Be interesting to see what he finds in the Fleetwood DNA....I suspect a large portion of cod is in there somewhere.

They piss salt water up there so it will be the wrong colour

Users who are viewing this thread