Flecks shot (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can't believe nobody was following it in, looked miles over as well!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Well, it was a shot to nothing. He saw the keeper off his line and took everyone by surprise by trying to lob the keeper from just inside the halfway line. It almost paid off as well!

Rusty Trombone

Well it didn't look miles over, and if someone belts the ball 40 odd yards how quickly do you think someone can make up that distance.

Nick

Administrator
Well it didn't look miles over, and if someone belts the ball 40 odd yards how quickly do you think someone can make up that distance.
It did look it when it was in the air when he kicked it!

I'd have done it. Scored and run the length of the pitch!

When the keeper kept it out, it seemed like an age went by before he got up, probably see it again and it will be really quick though!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Joking about what? The goalie was lying on the floor for ages!

He was on the floor for one second. How is that "ages"? I assume we are talking about the same shot by Fleck? Can't remember another one?

Hobo

Can't believe nobody was following it in, looked miles over as well!

That lager may have been expensive but it fuzzed your eyesight, no one had a chance of getting close to following it up.
"Looked miles over as well" ??? Sorry Nick it was pushed up onto the outer face of the bar and out landing a good foot away from the line. A very good effort and a good save actually.

Nick

Administrator
That larger may have been expensive but it fuzzed your eyesight, no one had a chance of getting close to following it up.
"Looked miles over as well" ??? Sorry Nick it was pushed up onto the outer face of the bar and out landing a good foot away from the line. A very good effort and a good save actually.
I meant it looked like it was going miles over when he first hit :)

SkyBlueHomer

Fair play to Fleck for the attempt. We were in block 24. Keeper had it covered all day long but did make a hash of it though

ajsccfc

Fleck was quite often the furthest man forward chasing things tonight, which was great as far as his workrate goes, but there were a few times where you'd want to see Tudgay busting a gut up top.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
There was one time in the first half where he stayed furthest forward when we were defending a corner. Now I was glad to see that not everyone was in the box. However when he got the ball to counter, he struggled. Didn't have the desired effect. The closest team mate was then Thomas. That wasn't too clever a tactic either, them two being the furthest forward. I think Johnson being that far up field would have served more purpose than them ;)

ajsccfc

Ah, I remember the break you mean. If your counter-attack is led by Fleck and Thomas, you're not ending that with a goal.

Wheelfass

It was an amazing effort and if it had have gone in it would have been worthy of the goal of the season.

ajsccfc

It would have been a goal worthy of the occasion. Then again, the goal we scored was rather good!

Yeah, that was a peach. At the time I was convinced that Haynes' first touch was overly heavy and he'd put it out for a goal kick too.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah watched it again, it was a LOT quicker than what I remembered, seemed almost slow motion.

ricohrich

first post on here, loving all the lively debate and the buzz about us all returning home where we belong, i thought the shot from fleck was going to be goal of the season shame bywater scrambled it away, just watched the game again haynes was a worthy man of the match, i think peter beagrie must be ryans agent judging on his lavish praise he was almost selling him!

Users who are viewing this thread