fleck (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Injury is the official line, but me personally, I think he's being rested ahead of a move away. Too much adds up to him leaving, I'm afraid.

The rumour is that we have agreed a sale to fund a permanent signing of Bigiamara and cole for the season. I cannot believe this is true as frankly both those players should be sent packing as their contribution is not worth their cost.

hamil99

Facebook User
They said it was a muscle tear on the radio.

*Edit*

But i'm also very suspicious.... Havent seen one article that mentions his injury, usually we know within hours if some one is unavailable.

no_loyalty

I think he will back for the Chesterfield game

hamil99

Facebook User
Fucking hell, he's only been injured a week and half of you have him transferred.

You are right mate, just with the clubs history a few of us are expecting something bad to happen, the sale of Fleck or the sale of Maddison for example. I think the cynical fans will feel much more comfortable after the transfer window. But maybe we should just relax and enjoy the ride, see what happens :)

stevefloyd

As I have said before we have had better players than him leave so if he is to go, thanks for this season shame you were not given a smooth ride by previous manager but good luck and hope that your money if we were to get any will be spent well

rupert_bear

He might be sold, footballers do, I believe he is out of contract at the end of the season so if a bid came in perhaps we have little choice but to cash in, personally I think he just has a knock and with having Bigi, Cole and a fit again Maddison we don't have to risk him

Otis

They said it was a muscle tear on the radio.

*Edit*

But i'm also very suspicious.... Havent seen one article that mentions his injury, usually we know within hours if some one is unavailable.
Never heard of a muscle tear on the radio. It's usually the legs.

Paddy9239

I was in the lounge upstairs eating prior to the game (not my favourite game day experience)

Anyway, Fleck came and answered some questions on microphone to the game. Walking fine and thinks today just came to early. Should be fine for chesterfield. Lot of games in this period and no point aggravating it.

Not sure the club would let him do any PR if a transfer had been agreed. .

Sorely missed though, bigi is relatively tired just can't create like Fleck.

steveo1987

I asked him at the JSB party if he would be fit for the Vale game and he said no but should be thereabouts for Chesterfield

higgs

If he comes back in Monday and we pick up another 3 points then it was a good decision not to risk him today

Specs WT-R75

We all know that Fleck is an influential player for us, but when TM has so many options on the bench (Maddison, Kent & JOB would get in most first XI in L1) there was no point in risking him.

In fact with Walsall and Burton coming up, I would not bother risking him tomorrow unless 100% fit.

Moff

We all know that Fleck is an influential player for us, but when TM has so many options on the bench (Maddison, Kent & JOB would get in most first XI in L1) there was no point in risking him.

In fact with Walsall and Burton coming up, I would not bother risking him tomorrow unless 100% fit.

I totally agree. I like Fleck and think he has shown far more this season under Mowbray. Lets get him back when fit and not risk setting his recovery back a few more weeks.

mechaishida

The rumour is that we have agreed a sale to fund a permanent signing of Bigiamara and cole for the season. I cannot believe this is true as frankly both those players should be sent packing as their contribution is not worth their cost.

Aye, let's hope that's a Chinese Whisper and nothing more; Bigi isn't an adequate replacement neither is Rose, as both are more defensive midfielders and not deep-laying playmakers.

If Fleck goes, and if we get a nice fee, most of it needs to go on a playmaking midfielder. Unless, of course, TM is thinking of converting Cole to Fleck's position, which is a possibility.

Hobo

Where is this rumour, in your head? As you would say to other posters, where is the evidence?

Hobo

He did his best to give the opposition another goal today with a bad ball across the edge of the box.

...and then played a blinding through ball. Did you still have your head in your hands or were you turned round moaning to your mates.

Players make mistakes, it is how they react to mistakes that makes the player.

chiefdave

He did his best to give the opposition another goal today with a bad ball across the edge of the box.

They're all doing this. As much as I like building from the back and not hoofing it this needs to be cut out by TM. You can only get away with it so many times.

eastwoodsdustman

...and then played a blinding through ball. Did you still have your head in your hands or were you turned round moaning to your mates.

Players make mistakes, it is how they react to mistakes that makes the player.

No, I saw the ball he played. I think he is a decent player at this level, but, he hasn't learned from his mistakes on this one. Too often he plays a blind pass across the box and it costs us. I reckon that we've conceded 4 goals and had countless near misses from it in the time he's been here. I'd have thought he'd learn his lesson after once or twice.

Hobo

They're all doing this. As much as I like building from the back and not hoofing it this needs to be cut out by TM. You can only get away with it so many times.

If you hoof it it has to go dead so you are defending with shape after gaining ground. Otherwise it is just coming straight back at you. It is like keepers kicking from hand, it often goes straight back to the opposition. why do that when you have just fought hard to win the ball?

Users who are viewing this thread