Fleck (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just seen the highlights from yesterday, before Mowbray when was the last time he was making runs into the 6 yard box when our wingers had the ball like that?

stupot07

the last time i can remember was second half against Peterborough.

Poor air tackle for their first goal mind.

Nick

Administrator
I watched on Sky Blues Player (even if it was all green)

Yeah the air tackle and then hands in the air :(

Thought I was seeing things for the disallowed goal with Fleck and Barton bombing into the box / 6 yard area.

Kingokings204

I watched on Sky Blues Player (even if it was all green)

Yeah the air tackle and then hands in the air :(

Thought I was seeing things for the disallowed goal with Fleck and Barton bombing into the box / 6 yard area.

Nick, could you tell if the goal was offside in the 90th minute?

dongonzalos

Fleck is class he always just needed the right manager.
I thought he was going to be another one like Baker where we get to see just how good they are when they are.At another club under a manager who plays to their strength.

Nick

Administrator
attachment.php

Not too sure who was flagged
Fleck wasn't offside as 15 was further back and it looks like the ball was played backwards too?

Attachments

• offside.jpg
    offside.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 158

Grendel

Fleck is class he always just needed the right manager.
I thought he was going to be another one like Baker where we get to see just how good they are when they are.At another club under a manager who plays to their strength.

Fleck is class lol.

stupot07

i was listening on the radio at the time, they called the flag well before barton put the ball in the net.

Jay88

Fleck played really well yesterday, controlled the midfield and was good on the ball, led the team well.

Users who are viewing this thread