Fleck (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Fleck was great when he came on he almost set up wood before baker scored. Just wish he had shot a bit more instead of pulling it back but he did look good. He did well to beat his man a couple times and I would like to see more of him.

It's the first time I have seen him play well though so won't get to excited

Greggs

Changed the game!!!! Just got back, WHAT A DAY!!!

Diehard Si

Fleck was clearly damaged goods. Kind of a better version of Kevin Thornton.

It's been frustrating him not playing (or not playing well) but i trust Robins. If leaving him out and making him graft is reaping dividends then we could see a great midfield maestro pulling the strings in 2nd half of the season.

Jennings can protect him, put the boot in and Fleck can step up and deliver some class balls to Clarke.

wingy

He certainly made a difference and boy we needed it .It was like one of the home games ,can't remember which where we just spent most of the match lofting in or over balls from wide ,and just as in the game i referred to as soon as he came on we started playing fast little triangles on the deck ,he should have scored but for trying to set up Moussa who I thought played really well when we gave it him ,just not enough ,I'd have given him MOM but for Wood scoring the crucial first so he gets it.:p

Users who are viewing this thread