Fleck (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

In hospital with cracked skull. Get well soon!

guicey15

Is a cracked skull an injury that is out for a prolonged period though? If its not too severe couldn't it just be bandaged up and he can play again?

RichieGunns

Spunds very nasty. Thank god for the quick reactions of all imvolved. Hope the fans booing Fleck feel really bad now!

Get well soon Flecky

Ref was very quick to notice it so kudos to him for that but he really should have booked McKevilly!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How did it happen I missed the game?

Just looked to me like he went in for a challenge and came out worse. No damgerous play etc, just fell awkwardly and with the injury he appears to have sustained i imagine it was his head that may have hit the floor first. It was in the far corner of the pitch from where we were so i may be wrong

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ref was very quick to notice it so kudos to him for that but he really should have booked McKevilly!

He did get most other decisions wrong in fairness but credit where credit is due id rather he get the Fleck incident right where someones live is at stake (sounds extreme i know but such a head injury could out a life at risk), and every ofher 'footballing' decision wrong if it means Fleck recieves the relevant treatment immediately.

Had Flecks injury not occured id just be saying the ref was shite :)

mi1o

I wouldn't fancy playing with a cracked skull, although I suppose he could where a hat like Cech does

i cant remember who it was, but a couple of years ago there was a player for Inter Milan who had one of those helmet type deals, hopefully Fleck could get one too and get back asap

Davo

i cant remember who it was, but a couple of years ago there was a player for Inter Milan who had one of those helmet type deals, hopefully Fleck could get one too and get back asap

Think it was Chivu, Romanian right back

sky_blue_up_north

Ouch, had a really good game as well today, just starting to get into top gear, could be a really key player for us

Users who are viewing this thread