Fleck wins Players' Player of the season (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Always forget he is only 23, sort of puts the excuse of Lee Burge being a kid to bed.

kg82

Always forget he is only 23, sort of puts the excuse of Lee Burge being a kid to bed.

Keepers in general mature later than outfield players. And everyone develops at a different rate, there's no set standard. Not that I'm saying Burge is world beater, just being objective.

KG7

Interesting response to the question about whether he's looking forward to next season!

Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Although, having said that it must be a real bore to get asked such an inane set of questions all the time.

pusbccfc

I think Tudgay should have won 'best player at jumping to head the ball who is 6ft or less'.

stupot07

Fleck has been bang average for most of this season. He must be generous at the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

PTA

Fleck has been bang average for most of this season. He must be generous at the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Exactly, he never once contributed to us winning a game.

KersleyDigs

The key thing here is we are a lot worse without him, the players know that. He has suffered this year not having a striker that makes runs behind who he can pick out.
He has the vision but must have an outlet. Also SP killed him and wouldn't let him get ahead of the ball. TM allowed him to make a pass then make a forward run beyond the ball. He also has been allowed to travel forward with the ball

Last edited:

Otis

What I have noticed about him is that he quite often starts games really well and can be pulling the strings and bossing the midfield, but then as the game wears on he fades and he fades and then by about midway through the second half you'd hardly know he was playing.

Seems to me he lacks the engine to sustain his game for 90 mins

Terry Gibson's perm

So as well as not being good players they are also poor judges of players as well.

Users who are viewing this thread