Flatter to Deceive (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

There's also an argument that hamer has got worse since sheaf left the team too .

But I don't know really I'm struggling to work out what's happened with hamer

I posted on another thread, he played 48 games in two seasons in Holland, he's played nearly 40 since September for us.
i can't help but think that's part of it.

cc84cov

Can't argue with G about James. He's obviously a competent footballer and a better one than Kelly but playing completely within himself. Shows no leadership whatsoever.
I was led to believe he was a CDM from what I’ve seen he’s more box to box I felt he was Kelly’s replacement

TomRad85

Tbf Grendel got hammered for this. Whilst I don't think he's a bad player, its clear the money would have been better used elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 11652

Tbf Grendel got hammered for this. Whilst I don't think he's a bad player, its clear the money would have been better used elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel was bang on, hope some of the people who insulted him apologise

stevefloyd

Apart from getting caught on the ball constantly it’s mad now sheaf is the messiah from not playing
As you well know anyone who is not playing will be the next messiah, get ready for the Baka deserves another chance crew soon !!

Grendel

Burnt out and not given a rest ?

probably just over achieved for a few games and then reverts to type which isn’t very good

Grendel

Robins needs to read the riot act to James. He was signed to fine experience leadership and drive. He’s done nothing but coast through games. He needs to get the message this is it or your spending the rest of the season playing dominoes with Bakayoko and Jobello

Liquid Gold

The only reason he could be playing ahead of Sheaf is that MR wants to get out of the deal.

He’s had no impact on any games and we’re obviously worse with him here. Complete waste of time.

Let’s hope the master plan for next season isn’t to sign him permanently and continue to let him do fuck all.

cc84cov

The only reason he could be playing ahead of Sheaf is that MR wants to get out of the deal.

He’s had no impact on any games and we’re obviously worse with him here. Complete waste of time.

Let’s hope the master plan for next season isn’t to sign him permanently and continue to let him do fuck all.
Sheaf is also injured but yes I felt he was trying to get us out of that deal

cc84cov

Yeah then he came off the bench about 5 minutes after you posted about 10000000000 times he won't play because of a clause in his contract.
If we sign sheaf I’ll delete my account if we don’t sign him you delete yours ? 😎

Jamesimus

Ready to be shot down in flames, but I rate Sheaf. he's one of very few in this squad who has genuine talent and has his best years ahead of him.

I just wish his errors could be a little less glaringly obvious. Because other than that he is really good!

Users who are viewing this thread