Flags (2 Viewers)

R

RB1992

You said it was awful, embarrassing and cringey, and I was asking how.

If you're so sickened by Coventry/England flags why comment on a thread about it? I'm not into Cricket but wouldn't go onto the Cricket part of SBT and call everyone names for being interested in it.

Everyone's happy with their flags here and sharing some advice, so go and find a thread that interests you.

I'm not sickened by Coventry/England flags.

I'm sickened by absolutely dreadful Coventry/England flags.

Therefore it made sense to post my opinion here as opposed to, say, the Barnet Match Thread Post, where no-one would know what I'm talking about. Am I enlightening you as to how a forum works?

And if my opinion means the owner of said flags will stop carrying them around everywhere, embarrassing everyone associated with Coventry City in the process, then that can only be a good thing surely?

covmark

If you find flags sickening then maybe you should get yourself some perspective on life.

Don't see a problem with them myself, always try and see if I can spot a Cov one when I'm watching England tbh. Usually quells the boredom of watching the dross on offer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I'm not sickened by Coventry/England flags.

I'm sickened by absolutely dreadful Coventry/England flags.

Therefore it made sense to post my opinion here as opposed to, say, the Barnet Match Thread Post, where no-one would know what I'm talking about. Am I enlightening you as to how a forum works?

And if my opinion means the owner of said flags will stop carrying them around everywhere, embarrassing everyone associated with Coventry City in the process, then that can only be a good thing surely?

Fairenough. Next flag I have made up is going to have 'Nonce Brigade' across it, in honour of yourself and your valuable contribution on the topic of Cov/England flags :emoji_clap:

the sign works

expect to pay £20 square metre for digiitally printed flags
as a saint georges cross is a simple design it could be cheaper getting a traditional stitched one
i have a contact let me know if of interest

CJ_covblaze

Some thin skinned folk on here.

It wasn’t what he said about mine that got to me. Genuinely couldn’t care less about that. What touched a nerve was calling a piece of fabric with a symbol on it that honours the war dead ‘awful’. Sorry if that makes me thin skinned or a bad person.

CJ_covblaze

I really dont think the poster was disrespecting the poppy or the war dead.

Sorry, must’ve misunderstood the post. Just the way how I interpreted it.

Users who are viewing this thread