Flags at the Ricoh today (1 Viewer)

ps1948

I hope all of those banners at the legends match today saying nasty things about our SISU friends were fire-safety checked before being allowed to be displayed......
I also noticed the ACL/Ricoh stewards attitude to anti-SISU sentiments also seems to have changed somewhat, no man-handling or ejection from the ground!

mrbluesky87

Rightly so because they are no longer employed by them twats. We also had a pitch invasion and not one fan ejected or banned.

simple_simon

That's because most of the idiot stewards were not asked to help out today.
Been told Fisher has three big stewards with him at all times,even when he went down to thank some of the fans for there support at half time. What else could they say but thankyou, thanks for the free ticket Timothy.

WestEndAgro

I had the huge Union Jack behind the goal, a Stewart tried to stop me taking it in.
Basically I told him it was going in iike it or lump it. Apparently he HAD Been told to stop ant anti SISU banners , what a joke.

mrbluesky87

Ok Nick that's your view. At one point there was only a handful on the pitch, we're they man handled off at that point? They had chances but chose not because they are not being told to.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The best reaction today at the Ricoh was that both sets of players stayed on the pitch while they were surrounded by fans they knew they were safe and that speaks volumes proud to be a city fan today

WYKENSKYBLUE

there was one dick steward wearing jacket 178 who didn't say boo to any one passing him except my 5 year old who went on the pitch. Big man big man! I was seconds away from a life ban! he was obviously bullied at school. just walked to another gate and strolled onto the pitch. still wish I had decked the prick!

Nick

Administrator
I had the huge Union Jack behind the goal, a Stewart tried to stop me taking it in.
Basically I told him it was going in iike it or lump it. Apparently he HAD Been told to stop ant anti SISU banners , what a joke.

Did you try and put it on the bridge before the game?

Users who are viewing this thread