Flag Help (1 Viewer)

tom88

Hello

I am turning 30 next week and I’m having a party. I’m looking to buy a CCFC flag or make my own with a transfer for my cake table

I’m reluctant to borrow one as it could get damaged

It’s not going to be nothing fancy just a sky blue and white chequered flag but I want to put the badge on it

Can anyone tell me where I can get a large enough crest transfer or someone who can do it?

Or does anyone have an old one they wouldn’t be upset if they didn’t get it back?

Terry_dactyl

Hello

I am turning 30 next week and I’m having a party. I’m looking to buy a CCFC flag or make my own with a transfer for my cake table

I’m reluctant to borrow one as it could get damaged

It’s not going to be nothing fancy just a sky blue and white chequered flag but I want to put the badge on it

Can anyone tell me where I can get a large enough crest transfer or someone who can do it?

Or does anyone have an old one they wouldn’t be upset if they didn’t get it back?

Thank you. I would love to come to your party. Can I bring a friend?

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

ccfcway

I have a half and half Sat 16th Dec CCFC / Cheltenham town scarf

I am happy to give you the Cheltenham half ?

Sky Blue Harry H

It’s not going to be nothing fancy just a sky blue and white chequered flag but I want to put the badge on it. Can anyone tell me where I can get a large enough crest transfer or someone who can do it?
upload_2018-3-28_21-12-21.jpeg
th
I've got a Swedish mate who may help? Seriously - good luck !

Ricketts

You've got to thirty and still don't have a sense of humour?

Doesn't bode well for the other snowflakes.

Its a good job I didnt stalk Terry Dactyl to be my friend, as it appeared early doors you were welcoming him along with his plus one, but now I'm not so sure.

In any event, happy birthday, hope it coincides with 6 points.

Otis

A puncture repair kit?
I thought you said friend, not girlfriend?

What type of friend are you trying to make exactly?

Have you thought of using Lego?

Anywayourplease make you mind up, because Tom is getting upset and there may be no cake left to cut at all come his birthday. It'll probably be splattered all over the walls in a temper tantrum.

Oh yeah, also, if you are buying a present, don't get pram toys.

Last edited:

Sbarcher

Oops upside your head. Always good for a party, especially for the girls in miniskirts.

Users who are viewing this thread