Flag day (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

This must have been 1987 with free flags because the west terrace was never really a flag waving place…. But we’ve def gone all Koplike on this picture

Attachments

• CC42F793-A373-4049-9D1C-606637C222A6.jpeg
    CC42F793-A373-4049-9D1C-606637C222A6.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 162

Calista

Might that have been the game when Brian Borrows (briefly and bizarrely pushed forward into midfield if I recall correctly) got injured, thus missing the Cup Final?

shmmeee

I know people have Wasps stick for it, but I’d do it again. Love a flag, just stick a box of them by each turn style and let people grab them if they want.

Ashdown

I think that picture looks great. Brings back very happy memories of a lot of good feelings and optimism around the club .
Id like to see a stack of flags again.
I thought that footage of a sea of them at Wembley in 1987 was epic .

Covkid1968#

Incredible scenes, incredible day ♥️
It’s just reminded me of how pissed off I was as I got stuck behind a prick with an acid house face 🙂 I kept telling him to get it out my face. Now I’m quite pleased because I know exactly where I was on that great day. Apologies if it was anyone on here… but if it was you… can you please explain why the feck you took that to our final!!!

Attachments

• 43C76942-8E42-4927-B923-1E4E3F45028F.jpeg
    43C76942-8E42-4927-B923-1E4E3F45028F.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 27

tskezz

You need to get out more, oh and while you're there don't come back.
It is a bit bizarre. An English team, a Scottish team an Ulster symbol and the Union flag. Its just missing a 'we live and die in these towns' print to make it top-tier unrelated.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think you'd get some disagreement from a good number of Celtic fans.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Maybe, but whether they like it or not it's a fact they are (at the moment).

Last edited:

Torquay Sky Blue

It’s just reminded me of how pissed off I was as I got stuck behind a prick with an acid house face 🙂 I kept telling him to get it out my face. Now I’m quite pleased because I know exactly where I was on that great day. Apologies if it was anyone on here… but if it was you… can you please explain why the feck you took that to our final!!!
I was not far behind the smiley face and it had a sad face on the other side . Of which was waved when we went behind.

Covkid1968#

I was not far behind the smiley face and it had a sad face on the other side . Of which was waved when we went behind.
Haha… yeah that’s right!! Forgot that.

Users who are viewing this thread