FL taking the piss again (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I'm tempted to paint a wall of colour on my arse cheeks just for the football league. I can then present the football league with my innovative wall of colour from the hill at sixfields !

Noggin

That would make a great protest video, a few thousand people decked out in as much sky blue as we could manage behind the goal in the Ricoh singing the sky blue song, then you hear the announcer introduce the sky blues to the field of play along with the actual cheering that brings about at Sixfields, the camera pans off our fans and around to the empty pitch. Then the camera zooms out and up and we see the google maps view, directions are shown to sixfields, the camera zooms back in to the game taking place at sixfields which then pans around and we see the actual sky blue wall of colour behind the goal at sixfields (which is of course tiny), we cut back to the Ricoh for everyone to sing Let down by the football league. The #Wallofcolor belongs in Coventry is shown on the screen.

We then flood the football leagues twitter and facebook account with links to the video.

Of course getting a few thousand people to turn up to make a video is probably not possible but the rest is easy and probably something no one would really disagree with, there is no money going to acl, the only extra money going to sisu is a couple of tickets for the people with the dslr/camcorder to film the opening game of the season announcements and the people behind the goal.

It could be combined with the scarves worn by those at sixfields to show they are not in agreement with being there but are just supporting the team.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Seems an ideal opportunity for red and green scarves to me.

Was thinking the same, assuming we are at Suxfields next season that is. It would be funny if the FL were advertising a protest about a situation they've failed to address on their wall of colour.

hill83

I thought the blokes dressed up as prisoners was quite good though.
At the march.

kg82

I actually quite like the idea of everyone exposing their backsides to the pitch during a game!

Nick

Administrator
If it was them I take back everything I have ever said. They were massive.

Too late, they have both read it and are after you. Don't drop the soap! :)

Anyway, it would be ideal for red and green scarves in there wouldn't it?

S

Sky Blue Raymond

The Football League couldn't care less about us, that was made clear a while ago.

Nice idea, let's get the sixfielders in complete sky blue and stick them in claret seats, can't think of a ground with that colour pattern

letsallsingtogether

Come and join us on the Hill you can buy them in Cov market, we got ours on Ebay we will be wearing ours.:)

Nick you grendel and Torch would look even better then us inside the prison.:)

If it was them I take back everything I have ever said. They were massive.

Users who are viewing this thread