Fixtures Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

tom88

What dates does everyone look for?

I personally look for first game, last game, New Years, Boxing Day and 8th April as its my birthday

Who do you want first game?

As I'm at a family party on 3rd August I would like us to be away so I don't miss anything, and yes I'm renewing my season ticket.

bigfatronssba

Second last game of the season, that's usually when we get relegated.

ccfc92

I'm away on the first and second game of season :-( so I'm hoping for Carlisle away or something on these dates

tom88

I will be there home and away. Lets face it Sisu / opium are not going anywhere. Lets back the boys, get promoted and make this club proud once more. We have the likes of Fleck who will flourish this season under SP

mark82

I will be there home and away. Lets face it Sisu / opium are not going anywhere. Lets back the boys, get promoted and make this club proud once more. We have the likes of Fleck who will flourish this season under SP

I won't go to home games out of Coventry.

italiahorse

Only at the Ricoh. Anywhere else and your on your own.

Nonleagueherewecome

Opium, eh? Well that adds an interesting twist to things!

The Reverend Skyblue

What happens to the penny campaign if we get a big team away in a cup?

sick boy you constantly bring this up, in my opinion most would still stay away, those who choose to go well that's up to them. You make it sound like we have never played a big club before.

Of course ,and its stating the obvious ,some will choose to watch them play a Prem team, and fair play to them ,and some will continue with their protest. Not all the protesters will return because we are playing Everton or Liverpool.

LastGarrison

Rotherham away. Meet up with a few pals from England and have a good piss up in the sun.

Failing that Brentford away would do.

Nonleagueherewecome

sick boy you constantly bring this up, in my opinion most would still stay away, those who choose to go well that's up to them. You make it sound like we have never played a big club before.

Of course ,and its stating the obvious ,some will choose to watch them play a Prem team, and fair play to them ,and some will continue with their protest. Not all the protesters will return because we are playing Everton or Liverpool.

Those two, big clubs? Now who's showing their age!

simple_simon

If you back the boys your backing SISU and they are going to kill the club.
Sorry but your just making it worse, like a lingering death.

VegetableSamosa

I'll get to the majority of the south-east fixtures. But when I'm back up in the Midlands I'll see us at home, where ever that is. I don't often get a chance to see the boys play, so I'll see them regardless of the owners or the stadium.

DazzleTommyDazzle

What happens to the penny campaign if we get a big team away in a cup?

I wouldn't go.

But then I didn't bother with Arsenal or Spurs away last season either.

Did all the home games I could get to though - including being one of the few to see Murphy score the winner in the penalty shoot out!

oakey

If we draw a big club in the cup the ground fills up because the armchair Sky fans want to see them play. If it wasn't our dormant fan base it would be random glory fans of other teams.
I won't be there unless it is at the Ricoh, even if it's Man Ure, Chelski or Real Madrid.

Nonleagueherewecome

I wouldn't go.

But then I didn't bother with Arsenal or Spurs away last season either.

Did all the home games I could get to though - including being one of the few to see Murphy score the winner in the penalty shoot out!

Like a lot of the regular fans, the big cup games don't really bother me-it's the league that counts whilst we're in such a lowly division. It's ironic therefore when long-standing ST holders who go to every home league game get hit with the "rah, you'll miss your Spurs and Arsenal games, then you'll come running back!" stick.

oakey

Like a lot of the regular fans, the big cup games don't really bother me-it's the league that counts whilst we're in such a lowly division. It's ironic therefore when long-standing ST holders who go to every home league game get hit with the "rah, you'll miss your Spurs and Arsenal games, then you'll come running back!" stick.
Precisely. I didn't go to Arsenal or Spurs or Man Ure.
I did go away to Crewe, Walsall, Reading, Peterborough, Wolves, Blues, Forest in the last 3 years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread