Fixtures out on June 19th !! (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

So what do they put down for Coventry City ?? Surely we are running out of time now?

ajsccfc

The Football League already said that they can work around things and that fixtures can be provisional.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Remember the days when the excitement was all about who we'd be playing in our first home game of the season.

Now it's if we'll be playing it and, in that happy event, where we'll be playing it.

And the summers used to be warmer........

Otis

It will be Walsall away, followed by Walsall at home, which will be away at Walsall. Then Peterborough at home which will be away at Northampton, Sheff U away, followed by Crewe at home which will be away at St. Andrews, and then Wolves at home which will be away at Wolves.

By the end of August we will be known as the Coventry Nomads.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Ashdown1

A few more days pass and no nearer any resolution and mental Tim is still ranting about moving the club away. Seriously 13 days to fixture release. Surely The FL need to know details to accommodate other clubs requirements !

wingy

I'm getting to the point where I expect the league to take the word or not of the Administrator as to whether this club can complete the forthcoming season ,don't know why JMO

ajsccfc

A few more days pass and no nearer any resolution and mental Tim is still ranting about moving the club away. Seriously 13 days to fixture release. Surely The FL need to know details to accommodate other clubs requirements !

They've already said that it doesn't have to be set in stone and they can work around it, as was mentioned when you made the thread saying the same.

Users who are viewing this thread