Just in case we are still in business, the main fixtures just announced:

1st Game SAturday 18 August Yeovil Town AWAY
Tuesday 21 August Sheff Utd HOME
Boxing Day Stevenage AWAY
New Year's Day Shrewsbury Town HOME
Last Match SAturday 27 April 2012 Notts County AWAY

So there we go, if we go!

CovFan

Away first game of the season, away on Boxing Day and away on the last day of the season. Grrrr

covcity4life

i really hope we win majority of these games,cant take yet another losing season,especially to teams we once looked down upon

Walking Bird

Reading those fixtures i could die a million deaths! :(

valiant15

We used to look down on the championship clubs,what makes you think league 1 won't be any different? Seeing that fixture list has really pissed me off,absolute disgusting that those sisu bastards have dragged us down to this level.

CovFan

The official site try and make it sound like its something to celebrate. Tossers.

If I took over the running of a country and generally ran it into the ground I'd get the people who wrote the stories on the official site to run my website. Would put a positive slant on all mass murders.

mr_monkey101

does anyone know when the tickets for the first game go on sale? i live in the south west so fancy going :)

aodea

wow bit depressing for the first game of the year. Going to try get excited about this year but will be very difficult to do that. 100+ points runaway champions. Lose Andy Thorn to Everton after he wins first 21 games of season. sheffers has 20+ at xmas with Bell getting 17 assists and scoring 6 himself.

new Manager Rudd Gullit promises sexy football and to bring in big names with our new owners Microsoft. MArquee signing Landon Donavon says he is excited by the project and that the Coventry City Thundercats are an exciting franchise.

Block19

Local Derbys notts county and Walsall, depressing it used to be villa then we sunk down to Leicester with never has ever had the same appeal as villa now this. Who cares!

shmmeee

wow bit depressing for the first game of the year. Going to try get excited about this year but will be very difficult to do that. 100+ points runaway champions. Lose Andy Thorn to Everton after he wins first 21 games of season. sheffers has 20+ at xmas with Bell getting 17 assists and scoring 6 himself.

new Manager Rudd Gullit promises sexy football and to bring in big names with our new owners Microsoft. MArquee signing Landon Donavon says he is excited by the project and that the Coventry City Thundercats are an exciting franchise.

If we do go bust, i want that to be the name of the new club!!

pusbccfc

Some quality fixtures.

Walsall away April bank hol!
Crawley 13th
Notts county away last game!

Stevenage + Dons over chrimbo!

Moff

I quite like Coventry 'SNAFU' City...but if not the Thundercats gets my vote!

(If anyone doesnt understand what SNAFU means type it into Google...and hopefully it should explain the meaning)

Steve.B50

Yeovil is a very nice place. I just booked a Hotel for a weekend away, going to be a long season so going to make the best of a few days in Sunny Yeovil and watch the game.
Why have they given us both Bournemouth and Colchester away on Tuesday nights?

ccfctommy

Looking forward to visiting all these new grounds. I have friends in Weymouth which is just a stones throw away from Yeovil so I might stay with them.

Ashdown

I'm not sure the reality of our predicament has hit home to some yet. If and its a big if, we should start and complete the season, the best we can hope for is to hold onto most of the current kids and start blooding 'the new kids {16-17 year olds just signed on pro forms}..................we are not going to walk this League at all, we'll be lucky to finish top half.

cheever

AT wanted a home game, didn't he?

Doesn't look like he bothered to find out that due to the Olympics, our first game had to be away.

Get your facts right, Big Man, before making comments, eh? (also like Cody will be top league scorer etc..) :(

Marty

Away first game of the season, away on Boxing Day and away on the last day of the season. Grrrr

I've always assumed that if you played at home on the first day you always played away on the last day and vice-versa.

ccfcway

Just in case we are still in business, the main fixtures just announced:

1st Game SAturday 18 August Yeovil Town AWAY
Tuesday 21 August Sheff Utd HOME
Boxing Day Stevenage AWAY
New Year's Day Shrewsbury Town HOME
Last Match SAturday 27 April 2012 Notts County AWAY

So there we go, if we go!

Am I the only one who looks at that list and can see a minimum of 2 defeats out of teh 1st 5 games :(

Marty

3 defeats 2 draws, start the season as we mean to go on. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread