Fixtures 15/16 Season (1 Viewer)

Astute

And...? One can play Friday and other Saturday / Sunday / Monday?

Just found out that you have won a lottery that you didn't buy a ticket for. Send me all of your details including bank account numbers. I will also need 5k to pay the transfer costs before I manage to send you the winnings. When can I have all the money by?

rupert_bear

Oh dear, back in the Jimmy Hill days Southend were a bit of a bogey side especially at our place, i remember them winning here 4-3 and 5-2, the last one was a massive shock result i think we were well ahead at the top of the league points wise.

skybluesam66

will be an away to start with - then 2 homes followed by 2 aways ( which then coincide with the games festival and rugby 7s)

tom88

Its going to be Blackpool away

Just hope were away 28th August, 3rd October and 17th October due to weddings and a stag do!

SlowerThanPlatt

'Some start' says the CCFC twitter page. Guessing that means we're playing one of the relegation championship team and probably a promoted league 2 team early on?

Hopefully;

Blackpool (A)
Wigan (A)
Burton (H)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Please be Blackpool away...

covcity4life

lets hope we can clinch the league title by 19th or 30th april. ratehr celebrate it at the ricoh than oldham.

last day of season will do though worst comes to worst...

tom88

tbg playing Wigan first wont be so bad - Confidence low, new team personnel, new league, high expectations etc

hill83

Worked out beautifully for me up until January. I work two weekends a month and I've only got to book one day off for a home game.

skybluelee

lets hope we can clinch the league title by 19th or 30th april. ratehr celebrate it at the ricoh than oldham.

last day of season will do though worst comes to worst...

Completely agree. I think it's a great time to play them. You can guarantee Mowbray will have us really up for it as well.

LB87ccfc

A tough run in pretty tough start, with Wigan Millwall and the beloved Crewe, - Walsall away Bank Hol weekend, Burton Blackpool away on saturdays.

Not too bad

Users who are viewing this thread