Fixture Predictions (1 Viewer)

Jamiepwns

What's everyone thinking for the first game?

I've got a feeling we'll be the Friday night game, at home against Birmingham.

SeaSeeEffCee

If we're home first game then I expect us to be on TV on the Friday, if we're away then we'll probably be on the Friday after.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What's everyone thinking for the first game?

I've got a feeling we'll be the Friday night game, at home against Birmingham.

Sheffield United away. 😈

CDK

As long as 1st games at home as I've booked an apartment for 10 days in cov .

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As long as 1st games at home as I've booked an apartment for 10 days in cov .

If the 2nd game is at home then the 3rd game could be at home as well, so two games in your 10 days.

Bad Boy

Fancy Bournemouth on a warm sunny Saturday afternoon at THE COVENTRY ARENA (knickers to the building society bit) and Hamer and company give them a right good spanking.

Bad Boy

Friday Night Game @ Home vs Fulham
I'd very much like us to be drawn away against Fulham on a bright crisp Autumn afternoon.
It's been a very long time since we were last there, hope whenever the fixture we can take significant numbers and all enjoy watching us play at a lovely old ground, the new riverside stand thats taking shape looks impressive.

SlowerThanPlatt

I'd very much like us to be drawn away against Fulham on a bright crisp Autumn afternoon.
It's been a very long time since we were last there, hope whenever the fixture we can take significant numbers and all enjoy watching us play at a lovely old ground, the new riverside stand thats taking shape looks impressive.

Only club in the country with a neutral end, not the most vociferous of fanbases but still a strange concept to me

Users who are viewing this thread