Fitting car stereos (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Anyone know of anywhere or anyone who can fit a CD player into a Vauxhall Astra for me?

Just rang Halfords but they'll only fit a stereo bought from them, which is fair enough I suppose.

Nathccfc

Nyanza in Holbrooks will do it, they fit your own stereo as well quite reasonable. Quote my name 'Nathan' as well :)

hughescov

I'm interested as to how easy it actually is? I was put off by a quote in Leamington and still have my standard fitting.

LastGarrison

Nyanza in Holbrooks will do it, they fit your own stereo as well quite reasonable. Quote my name 'Nathan' as well :)

I like how you put "Nathan" as well as if I couldn't deduce it from your username. ;)

Cheers anyway I will give them a buzz in a minute.

wolfie

Anyone know of anywhere or anyone who can fit a CD player into a Vauxhall Astra for me?<br />
<br />
Just rang Halfords but they'll only fit a stereo bought from them, which is fair enough I suppose.
<br />
<br />
I bought a stereo from amazon, I took it to halfords and they fitted it for me. Only charge £25 to do it.

Nick

Administrator
It depends on the stereo, if it is a newish car you just get a connector kit and a fascia kit and just get the U shape pins to take your standard one out and job done. Connect the new one up and slot it in :)

Sub

easy, set of radio pins remove old stero buy adapter harness and radio surround if needed (check on line) plug in job done( aslong as you have not had the main wiring harness cut ;)

LastGarrison

easy, set of radio pins remove old stero buy adapter harness and radio surround if needed (check on line) plug in job done( aslong as you have not had the main wiring harness cut ;)

Sounds like a lot of hassle and I'd rather just bung someone a bit of dough to do it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread