Fitness and workouts (1 Viewer)

Marty

Nah i wouldn't waste money on shakes or supplements or anything like that, From what i read it seems that eating/shakes after workouts speeds up recovery but it raises something else that makes you keep fat. it's something like that anyway. Hows your new workout routine going rich???

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Eating before or after just depends on what time you are working out I guess, aslong as you are getting at least 3 healthy meals with some good protein a day it won't really matter. Wouldn't do it on an empty stomach though ie before breakfast

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im into body building train 6 days a wek ripping down at the moment for hols and my diet last 3 weeks has been the same thing every day and im sick of it but has to be done ha

Due to a series of unfortunate events I haven't started the new routine yet. I'm going to start either tomorrow or Sunday. Looking forward to it.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Whats up with the shoulder matey?

Not too sure, think its a bit of wear and tear as I've probably been over doing it but its put me off training upper body for about 3 weeks now - it seems to feel like its better until I lift something and I can feel it again. I'm changing my programme because I used a lot of different machines per session which has probably knackered it out - I'm gonna start trying free weights which will train larger muscle groups in one exercise rather than doing loads of different machine weights if that makes sense..

Not good. I've been looking on mens health and some people have had amazing results with this TTFB workout. How much is spindles? Do they do PAYG? looking for somewhere decent but cheap as I've a little one on the way.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Not good. I've been looking on mens health and some people have had amazing results with this TTFB workout. How much is spindles? Do they do PAYG? looking for somewhere decent but cheap as I've a little one on the way.

I pay £29 a month direct debit (normally £30 but if you work for certain companies its £29 - meh). I think to do PAYG its like £6 which is too much for what it is IMO - although I think members can sign non-members in for £3 (I think)

And congrats with the baby

Cheers buddy can't wait for the little one.

That's pretty cheap. I suppose thats a 12 month contract though and not a monthly contract?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Cheers buddy can't wait for the little one.

That's pretty cheap. I suppose thats a 12 month contract though and not a monthly contract?

No set period on the contract you can cancel whenever and no joining fees either which is good.

Marty

I go in the day so it's not really that busy when i go, maybe 5-6 people, but i went saturday just gone and the place looked rammed, but nobody was stood up waiting for stuff it was just that the majority of the stuff had people on.

That £30 lets you use the swimming pool, sauna, etc. it's pritty good really. in the 2 or so weeks i've been going i've only seen 1 person having a swim.

http://www.britanniahotels.com/hotels/coventry-royal-court/health-leisure

Marty

I got the mens health mag in the post today, not very impressed with it, has got some useful things like vitamins to take, money saving advice, healthy things to eat, but it's mainly adverts (first 15 pages are just adverts), then on literally every other page is an advert, even some of the articles are pritty much saying how great something is and how much you need this thing in your life. It's defo not worth the money, off the shelf it's £3.99:facepalm:. I did get a shake with it though which was very nice, was ment to be Vanilla but tasted very much like custard, but like I said was lovely and i could feel my muscles tingle after 20 minutes or so, which was slighly weird.

Users who are viewing this thread