Fisher's remarks (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Club not for sale?

Why cause it's in the lowest place in its business cycle?

I don't think we are at our lowest and can't believe sisu wouldn't accept £5m to go.

Can hear Rfc saying better the devil you know but I disagree! We will be a conference team within 3 years with him and his sisu in charge

rupert_bear

Typical Fisher soundbite, we never hear from him for weeks, months even despite dropping like a stone towards relegation,no money despite Waggott's promises to buy players, the "new" ground debacle and of course the general Wasp thing, yet within hours he is quick to dismiss this by saying "club is not for sale" in my opinion to deliberately antagonise supporters. The man is a low life in the highest order.

skybluealan

If Fisher has said the Club is not for sale, Then it MUST be for sale. When has Fisher ever told the TRUTH. PUSB

RFC

Club not for sale?

Why cause it's in the lowest place in its business cycle?

I don't think we are at our lowest and can't believe sisu wouldn't accept £5m to go.

Can hear Rfc saying better the devil you know but I disagree! We will be a conference team within 3 years with him and his sisu in charge

Just observing what's going on at many other clubs (fans protesting about the way their club is being run etc.), I think you should be careful what you wish for! PUSB

stupot07

If Fisher has said the Club is not for sale, Then it MUST be for sale. When has Fisher ever told the TRUTH. PUSB

He only tells the truth when people want to quote him for the purpose of an argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluebeduff

Just observing what's going on at many other clubs (fans protesting about the way their club is being run etc.), I think you should be careful what you wish for! PUSB

I wish upon the biggest brightest star that SISU left the club today, along with you and your PUSB pathetic attempts at justifying this shit.

mrbluesky87

Other clubs????????? That's us for God Sake. I don't think for one minute a wealthy Arab or Russian wants to buy us but if they did, why not? If it goes well then great, if it doesn't then we end up where we are now, it will be no different.

Only RFC wants us to remain as we are :facepalm:

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

Other clubs????????? That's us for God Sake. I dont think for one minute a wealthy Arab or Russian wants to buy us but if they did, why not? If it goes well then great, we end up where we are now, it will be no different.

RFC thinks stripping a club down to 9 contracted outfield players is justifiable, and all part of a future 5 point plan that will see us in the lowest position since Jimmy Hill even arrived, but he wants us to be careful what to wish for?

I want to know who the fuck wished for SISU??

The guy is a complete joke, deny ignorance!

kg82

Do you honestly feel the club is going in the right direction? I mean, HOW is it not clear that the club is at it's lowest ebb for, let's say, 50 years and there is absolutely NO sign of a turnaround? Mainly because the team is not a priority. How is that not staring you in the goddamn face?!

KersleyDigs

Exactly! Dann, Fox, Turner, Clarke, Jukeiwicz, Wilson etc were all NOT FOR SALE. They all in the end had there price that wasn't very much!!!

Malaka

Any starting point for any business is 'the business is not for sale' that will attract a higher price. SIMPLES!

skybluetony176

Let's face it. No one is going to offer SISU anymore than a pound or without a huge chunk if not all of the "not real debt" owed to various SISU guises being really written off. So offcourse the clubs not for sale, he knows full well no one is going to be interested on SISU's terms.

Kingokings204

The club is for sale just like any club is for sale. Everything and everyone has a price.

If says got offered £5m and payments on promotion then they would be off quicker than a les raid rant.

coop

If I was a wealthy Russian I won't touch city with a barge pole whereas wasps are a much better prospect,we own fuck all and will never own the ricoh so nothing to invest in.

tisza

are there many clubs in a worse situation than us?

Kingokings204

If I was a wealthy Russian I won't touch city with a barge pole whereas wasps are a much better prospect,we own fuck all and will never own the ricoh so nothing to invest in.

Invest in the Ricoh and going up the leagues? The Ricoh has a price just like everything else in life.

Calista

He only tells the truth when people want to quote him for the purpose of an argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Equally, for some people, Fisher has told the truth about everything – but is telling porkies when he says that he wouldn’t have done the Wasps deal.

Personally I’m in neither camp. I have never thought he’s a liar, I just find everything he says mystifying and counter-productive to the interests of the club.

Nick

Administrator
Has he come out and said things again and I have missed the article or are they the comments from months ago, just to confirm?

skybluedan

Typical Fisher soundbite, we never hear from him for weeks, months even despite dropping like a stone towards relegation,no money despite Waggott's promises to buy players, the "new" ground debacle and of course the general Wasp thing, yet within hours he is quick to dismiss this by saying "club is not for sale" in my opinion to deliberately antagonise supporters. The man is a low life in the highest order.

And he wears wax jackets the fuckin wierdo

Noggin

Has he come out and said things again and I have missed the article or are they the comments from months ago, just to confirm?
I responded to you on the previous page, "The not for sale stuff he said today, the bottom of the cycle stuff has not been repeated."

oldfiver

If they were Russian they would fit well with CCC :D

Nick

Administrator
I responded to you on the previous page, "The not for sale stuff he said today, the bottom of the cycle stuff has not been repeated."

Cheers, wasn't being sarcastic or anything just haven't looked at the CET today.

Chipfat

TF Says

What sell "you talking the piss" we are talking to at least ermm Council's and have at least ermm sites we are closing in on for the new Stadium!!!!!!!! well thats what i think he said in his head anyways!!!!!!!!!!

bigfatronssba

Its not in Fishers interest for the club to be sold. No new owners would ever keep the fool on, and he would never get a job elsewhere.

Imagine his interview? "OK Tim, what are your achievements at Ccfc?"
"Well I oversaw a relegation, a liquidation, ensured the club had no long term tenancy, reduced the customer base by nearly 50%, I have proven to be useless in court, reduced turnover and added to the debt. Also as a side note, no one believes a word I say".

With a record like that he would struggle to get a job as a lollipop man.

kg82

Its not in Fishers interest for the club to be sold. No new owners would ever keep the fool on, and he would never get a job elsewhere.

Imagine his interview? "OK Tim, what are your achievements at Ccfc?"
"Well I oversaw a relegation, a liquidation, ensured the club had no long term tenancy, reduced the customer base by nearly 50%, I have proven to be useless in court, reduced turnover and added to the debt. Also as a side note, no one believes a word I say".

With a record like that he would struggle to get a job as a lollipop man.

David Pleat annoys the hell out of me and he constantly gets players names wrong... The guys a fool. Yet he keeps getting commentary jobs.
I'd also suggest Fisher is a puppet, merely a mouthpiece for those who own the club. He is told how to run it, doesn't use his own money and, to be honest, I'm not sure he was in charge when we went down? He probably was but I can't remember, there was so much chopping and changing around that time. He's a tool, and he says stupid things, but I'd say the state the club is in has about 0.1% to do with him.

Users who are viewing this thread