Fisher without SISU (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

What if a new consortium managed to get Fisher to do the dirty on SISU and reveal certain information that would mean SISU would have to relinquish control.
His reward is CEO of the Football club under new ownership.
How many would accept this?
I probably would. Do not think he is calling the shots at present, and got to admit the guys got balls to front the mobs at the recent forums.

Discuss:thinking about:

wingy

What if a new consortium managed to get Fisher to do the dirty on SISU and reveal certain information that would mean SISU would have to relinquish control.
I probably would. Do not think he is calling the shots at present, and got to admit the guys got balls to front the mobs at the recent forums.

I couldn't disagree more on this Brisbane ,I'm convinced he is the Driver of the whole thing since arriving and a few months before ,Have been hearing he is In to the tune of around £10M.,i'd still believe that position If he didn't have stake either.

RoboCCFC90

Fisher is the puppet on the string, being the mouth of SISU. Should a new consortium take us over though I wouldn't want Fisher, Hoffman, Elliot, Waggott or anyone else.

A new era, a new start. Clean and fresh.

Otis

It's Fisher who has disenfranchised so many supporters.

Without Fisher there might be a little less anger and consternation.

Dhinsa's_Millions

I'm sure Fisher is renumerated accordingly! He's probably on a hefty bonus if he sees out the smokescreen of a 'new ground' / groundshare. He would also no doubt be bound by confidentiality clauses.

covkid69

fisher has pissed off and alienated way too many people to ever stay connected to this club...he has lied and lied constantly about no debts and shitsu saying they had agreed to finance us for the next 3 years(said last year after yet another embargo for late accounts)
so as far as i'm concerned should never be allowed to be anywhere near another football club......but i'll make an exception if it's fester :p

BrisbaneBronco

Fisher is the puppet on the string, being the mouth of SISU. Should a new consortium take us over though I wouldn't want Fisher, Hoffman, Elliot, Waggott or anyone else.

A new era, a new start. Clean and fresh.

Understand where you are coming from, but you are narrowing the field somewhat.
If a new consortium takes us over, whether it be American/Chinese or otherwise, they will need troops on the ground with a knowledge of CCFC and Coventry. Who would fit that profile? Bobby Gould? Snoz? Curtis?

StevieM

I have been thinking about posting up a thread about exactly the opposite but couldn't quite get the jist of what i wanted to put across.
Here goes.
Fisher has pissed all the fans off big time, I think that the whole thing probably started with SISU wanting the Ricoh but after Fishers complete break down in negotiation and relations with ACL and the Council, they realise that obtaining the Ricoh on the cheap as it were is a complete no go.
CCC would never sell to SISU and would probably sell at a loss to any other non-SISU party.

The statements coming from the club are getting very personal to Fisher, i.e in the last one regarding Hoffmans rent offer Fisher uses the term I rather than the club which seems a strange corporate line.
Also when referring to talks with ACL he takes the stance of will they speak to Mr Fisher..no, they will only talk with Mr Appleton, it almost seems like he wants ACL and the Council,to laud him as the new owner when it is apparent that he is not? Again a very personal almost childish attitude from Fisher.
I hope seriously that Seppala is as an astute business woman as she is reputed to be and can see that any chance of coming away from CCFC with any money that they have supposedly invested must surely hinge on SISU ditching Fisher asap before he commits to even more losses and jeopardising any returns that SISU may think possible.
Equally as much as Fisher has created a massive resolve amongst the CCFC supporters to oppose "his" masterplan, I think that he too is now being obstinate/egotistical and will dismiss out of hand any reasonable offer put to him and "his" company Otium purely by the fact that he wants to save face and not backtrack at any (most probably the demise of CCFC) cost whatsoever.
Maybe if Fisher was dispatched as was Ogwe/Deliue etc and a new more "empathatical-is that a word?" face installed (or better still Seppala stepped in and said "enough is enough" and took over the reins herself) then maybe SISU could come out with some sort of possible exit strategy or even a partnership with Hoffman/PH4 that could result in a win/win situation for all involved?
But what ever the scenario, Fisher must be pretty close to the end of his tenure as CEO either pushed or he jumps?
Just a thought...:thinking about:

......................................or even a partnership with Hoffman/PH4 that could result in a win/win situation for all involved?
But what ever the scenario, Fisher must be pretty close to the end of his tenure as CEO either pushed or he jumps?

Can't see PH4 wanting to get into bed with this lot and Hoffman, if he didn't know before what/who he was dealing with, he sure as hell does now.

RoboCCFC90

Understand where you are coming from, but you are narrowing the field somewhat.
If a new consortium takes us over, whether it be American/Chinese or otherwise, they will need troops on the ground with a knowledge of CCFC and Coventry. Who would fit that profile? Bobby Gould? Snoz? Curtis?

Well lets use PH4, if he was to take us over it wouldn't be that hard to make sure he could employ someone with the right knowledge of the club and the on-field matters for instance I'd be happy with someone like Bobby Gould.

Dhinsa's_Millions

I have been thinking about posting up a thread about exactly the opposite but couldn't quite get the jist of what i wanted to put across.
Here goes.
Fisher has pissed all the fans off big time, I think that the whole thing probably started with SISU wanting the Ricoh but after Fishers complete break down in negotiation and relations with ACL and the Council, they realise that obtaining the Ricoh on the cheap as it were is a complete no go.
CCC would never sell to SISU and would probably sell at a loss to any other non-SISU party.

The statements coming from the club are getting very personal to Fisher, i.e in the last one regarding Hoffmans rent offer Fisher uses the term I rather than the club which seems a strange corporate line.
Also when referring to talks with ACL he takes the stance of will they speak to Mr Fisher..no, they will only talk with Mr Appleton, it almost seems like he wants ACL and the Council,to laud him as the new owner when it is apparent that he is not? Again a very personal almost childish attitude from Fisher.
I hope seriously that Seppala is as an astute business woman as she is reputed to be and can see that any chance of coming away from CCFC with any money that they have supposedly invested must surely hinge on SISU ditching Fisher asap before he commits to even more losses and jeopardising any returns that SISU may think possible.
Equally as much as Fisher has created a massive resolve amongst the CCFC supporters to oppose "his" masterplan, I think that he too is now being obstinate/egotistical and will dismiss out of hand any reasonable offer put to him and "his" company Otium purely by the fact that he wants to save face and not backtrack at any (most probably the demise of CCFC) cost whatsoever.
Maybe if Fisher was dispatched as was Ogwe/Deliue etc and a new more "empathatical-is that a word?" face installed (or better still Seppala stepped in and said "enough is enough" and took over the reins herself) then maybe SISU could come out with some sort of possible exit strategy or even a partnership with Hoffman/PH4 that could result in a win/win situation for all involved?

Surely Seppala is the real problem. I believe when Ranson / Igwe were around most of the decisions were taken within CCFC until the fire sale of Dann / Fox et al (SISU's / Seppala's idea of a quick buck ultimately getting us relegated to League 1). Surely this is what Seppala wants - a fall guy so she doesn't have to show her face and be culpable in the flesh.

Every person on the CCFC board (Dulieu, Igwe, Brody, Fisher etc) has been useless as they were basically selling SISU's plan but ultimately the buck must stop with Seppala!

StevieM

Yes Seppala is the ultimate problem but I cannot see us making any progress negotiation wise with the FL,ACL,CCC, the FA, Northampton Police or Uncle Tom Cobley and all with that jackass Fisher at the helm!
He is taking it as personal as we all are, but for him it's his job and perhaps professional pride at stake (thats a joke), but for us it's gone all emmotional!!

BrisbaneBronco

Yes Seppala is the ultimate problem but I cannot see us making any progress negotiation wise with the FL,ACL,CCC, the FA, Northampton Police or Uncle Tom Cobley and all with that jackass Fisher at the helm!
He is taking it as personal as we all are, but for him it's his job and perhaps professional pride at stake (thats a joke), but for us it's gone all emmotional!!

OK understand, but say we replaced Fisher with Waggott for example, would it get us anywhere with negotiations?

Dhinsa's_Millions

Yes he definitely is taking it personally and the smarm offensive,his hollow promises and patronising analogies make a little bit of sick reflux every time i hear them. 'Two Turkeys' , 'We only do business in faith' and the 'Beauty Parade' to name only 3 recent remarks.

skybluegod

It's not Tim fisher running the show, he is just the man to take the abuse, he's just a face. Sisu are the ones in control, Tim won't have made many if any of the decisions. He is just there for sisu to talk through.

SonOfSnoz

Fisher might be the main boss & Joy his very silent partner?
Who knows, wish i was a bee & could buzz into the board meetings the club hold.....

Nonleagueherewecome

Fisher without SISU is like: a pestle without a mortar....a plane without wings....cereal without milk....a dog without a bone....a toilet without a turd.....a fund without a hedge.

Tank Top

Gooday Bronco Billy.
Fisher wouldn't dare betray SISU, He'd be a dead man for sure, Vindictive, ruthless, and heart less, that's who these people are, the destructive, demolition men of the shady world of hedge funds, Timmy would be "sleeping with the fishes"

Nonleagueherewecome

Gooday Bronco Billy.
Fisher wouldn't dare betray SISU, He'd be a dead man for sure, Vindictive, ruthless, and heart less, that's who these people are, the destructive, demolition men of the shady world of hedge funds, Timmy would be "sleeping with the fishes"

Love it Tanky, I was just getting ready with my "Fisher sleeps with the fishes" quote/reply, but then I read to the end of the sentence :)

Users who are viewing this thread