Fisher the nob, Robins the God (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

He probably thought...shit we did fuck up by getting to Wembley my bosses at Shitsu won't be happy seeing Cov fans enjoy a day like today

Grendel

Why don't you just enjoy the occasion and the win and give it a rest, we just might then manage a miraculous escape. I do believe in miracles so just for a change try and look on the positive side, "think lucky and you'll be lucky"!

This is what you get when you alienate an entire fanbase. Fisher isn't stupid but he just has a very antagonistic way about him. I've expected worse to be honest. I thought he'd start talking about statues for Joy again or dedicating the stupid trophy to her for all she's done for the club,

He has an old relish in being a pantomime villain. We won't get a miraculous escape and fishers CV now reads two relegations for a club that has previously had one in half a century. It's cataclysmic failure and yet his sloping desk approach to management continues.

I don't feel lucky. I feel miserable and I feel Tim Fisher is chief architect of that misery. If we are going to start quoting random silly songs then "sorry seems to be the hardest word" - Fisher should try it now and again

Put the bloody exclamation marks away as well.

Limey

I haven't heard it, but sounds classic fisher. Shows the character of the man.

The day was entirely about the fans. Galvanising the fan base and inspiring a new generation of supporters.

If he has any desire to increase revenues he should be all over this. He can stick his 12k stadium up his arse.

sylus

I wouldn't be surprised if Fisher wanted us to lose on Sunday,just to fuck us off.

Chipfat

I don't trust Fisher, so anything he says makes me look harder and behind what he is saying. And what i have just seen is a prefect example, on the day he didn't really thank the fans or say it was for them, he said hope they get home safe.. Today he Thanked the fans with a comment connected to the size of the support. He said it shows "how far fans are willing to travel to support the club". I hope he is not doing what i think he is doing and using a one off day to prove to others around a table that a move outside the city will be supported.

Whatever he meant withing this statement he really is a piece of work, not a nice guy and really deserve the shit he gets. I don't feel sorry for him just contempt that he has had anything to do with our club.

Monners

Fair comment mate. Could I say that the guy who wished death on him needs to have a serious look at himself. Admin?

Chipfat

Fair comment mate. Could I say that the guy who wished death on him needs to have a serious look at himself. Admin?

Fisher brings a business attitude into a very personal arena, i know he knows the situation but really doesn't help himself in how he acts. He really should be answering question with a certain amount of understanding of the fans, not his misdirection or answering a question with a question. He is a profesional speaker in many ways and yet has never understood the emotions and feelings he is playing with.

He should be answering with i understand your opinion as a fan but as a business i have to do and cant do that etc. He answers things like i'm not renewing my ST after 20 years with a, "Im Sorry to hear that" not saying, ok what can we do to alter your mind and engage in answering why's and why not's. The guy is a clown and if he is truly sick needs to step aside and needs to pressure the owners that they are a dead duck with fans within the city. Asking for his decline on a personal level is not right, although i really don't care or feel sorry for him in anyway shape or form. And until he gets his head out of his arse and starts to build a bridge or two, nobody at the club will be wishing this man anything but bad luck.

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Fisher brings a business attitude into a very personal arena, i know he knows the situation but really doesn't help himself in how he acts. He really should be answering question with a certain amount of understanding of the fans, not his misdirection or answering a question with a question. He is a profesional speaker in many ways and yet has never understood the emotions and feelings he is playing with.

He should be answering with i understand your opinion as a fan but as a business i have to do and cant do that etc. He answers things like i'm not renewing my ST after 20 years with a, "Im Sorry to hear that" not saying, ok what can we do to alter your mind and engage in answering why's and why not's. The guy is a clown and if he is truly sick needs to step aside and needs to pressure the owners that they are a dead duck with fans within the city. Asking for his decline on a personal level is not right, although i really don't care or feel sorry for him in anyway shape or form. And until he gets his head out of his arse and starts to build a bridge or two, nobody at the club will be wishing this man anything but bad luck.
You're right but would you fill your car up with your family and friends and drive over one of those bridges?

Users who are viewing this thread