Fisher statement (1 Viewer)

Blah blah blah - nothing to do with me guv

covkid69

why is it every time i read the shite fisher comes out with i want to smash his fat face in with a baseball bat.....fucking wanker

SkyBlueScottie

Has a point though, why refuse to meet again, then on the final week make an offer, why could they have not got back around the table?

Otis

As Graham Hawley said on CWR eariler, at no point has he ever come out and apologised to the fans.

That is the least we should expect.

He did say 'we are truly sorry that all of the attention has been off the field rather than on it,' but that is hardly an apology to fans is it!

This what pisses me off about the bloke. An apology as a very minimum would be nice.

The Reverend Skyblue

Never have I detested someone so much as that fat gormless retard.

Lesson 1 - how to completely alienate your customers
lesson 2 - how to continue to alienate your customers
lesson 3 - how to make your customers loathe you and your company so much that they completely stop using you

Build the stadium you fat twat, no fucker is going to go there ,well except 210 by all accounts

Last edited:

Disenchanted

to me it sounds like this was the outcome they planned from day 1......
its only 10 points and we have no option but to play at Northampton and its not our fault
..bollocks
I predict a riot

Nonleagueherewecome

mrbluesky87

Please, please, please just fuck off Fisher. I detest you, I loathe you for destroying our Sky Blues. Take your Golden Share to Northampton and fucking stay there, I don't want you back anywhere in this City

mattylad

as this site is monitored I will pick my words carefully.... Tim Fisher I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire....I might venventure down the shed to see how much petrol is in the mower can though.

ccfclinney

He's not wrong about the council though! They said they wanted administration to avoid liquidation then when they could of stopped liquidation they reject the offer! They wanted sisu out and Haskell in!
Both sides are just as bad! The council should help the club not hinder them!

We need to get behind the players now if not at Northampton at every away game ! They need us the badge needs us! The club will be here after sisu and its OUR club!

PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

that's doing a disservice to all the other bastards and cunts. Fisher is on a whole new level

None of the other bastard's or c**t's combine the two and in such a quantity as Fisher..sorry, Mr. c**t does.

mrtickle

He's not wrong about the council though! They said they wanted administration to avoid liquidation then when they could of stopped liquidation they reject the offer! They wanted sisu out and Haskell in!

We need to get behind the players now if not at Northampton at every away game ! They need us the badge needs us! The club will be here after sisu and its OUR club!

PUSB

Very true.

covkid69

the fat twat is on cwr now and he doesn't seem to give a fuck and souds quite happy....if i ever see that fat wanker crossing the road he is going to have a vauxhall badge imprinted on his fat fuckin arse :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

chiefdave

Wasn't it that Fisher was stating he would liquidate without an administration process and therefore the end of the club and ACL moved to go to administration so that other companies could bid to take the club over?

magic82ball

PUSB

And your point is? every sensible Cov fan wanted SISU out. Any tactic possible to achieve this should be used.

And unless your misinterpreting the gravity of the situation, but SISU have been holding the club hostage for there own gains for some time now, to think there might still be a club after SISU have finished I would imagine is optimistic at best.

AJB1983

But the Cva was on sisu's terms and they could not accept them. Appleton nor sisu were willing to accept acl's terms, so they had no option.

Users who are viewing this thread