Fisher says "you'll be back" (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...fter_three_matches__fisher_799665/index.shtml
[h=1]You'll Be Back After Three Matches - Fisher[/h]Fisher Not Expecting Boycott To Last
Coventry City CEO Tim Fisher has said that he does not expect any fans boycott of Sixfields Stadium to last.
Speaking to a long standing Coventry City supporter last night at Coventry Station as he waited for Dan Walker to take him to the SCG Meeting, Mr FIsher, who says he has nothing to be sorry for, expects fans to boycott the first couple of games but feels that most will be back after three matches.
Mr Fisher, who says that SISU have no intention of buying Sixfields in order to get their hands on a redeveloped stadium, facilities including a hotel and land close to the M1, maintained his stance that he is expecting 3,000-7,000 per game at Sixfields Stadium and is expecting at least seven sold out matches.

letsallsingtogether

He'll be back with his cap in hand before I go .
http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...fter_three_matches__fisher_799665/index.shtml
[h=1]You'll Be Back After Three Matches - Fisher[/h]Fisher Not Expecting Boycott To Last
Coventry City CEO Tim Fisher has said that he does not expect any fans boycott of Sixfields Stadium to last.
Speaking to a long standing Coventry City supporter last night at Coventry Station as he waited for Dan Walker to take him to the SCG Meeting, Mr FIsher, who says he has nothing to be sorry for, expects fans to boycott the first couple of games but feels that most will be back after three matches.
Mr Fisher, who says that SISU have no intention of buying Sixfields in order to get their hands on a redeveloped stadium, facilities including a hotel and land close to the M1, maintained his stance that he is expecting 3,000-7,000 per game at Sixfields Stadium and is expecting at least seven sold out matches.

Samo

Thank you Mr Fisher... Just what we needed to stiffen our resolve. What a A1 tool the man is.

letsallsingtogether

Yes he must be one of the most hated men in football and Joy the most hated women.

Shows what sort of man he is when he does all the dirty work for a women that isn't his wife

:blue::facepalm:
Thank you Mr Fisher... Just what we needed to stiffen our resolve. What a A1 tool the man is.

SonOfSnoz

Fisher's not worried, cos Northampton City Fc will soon have new fans, following a club a league higher than neighbours NTFC!

covpete

I think Sisu will make us relegation fodder and use the fair play regulations as an excuse, thats why they took on a manager they know will fail!

CovMatt1987

Look I dont like the guy as much as the rest of you but I am about 99% sure this is b*****s.

did he also hit your nan and say you smell?? they have spent the last year carefully wording everything they say to get the fans on their side - would he really go around and start slating fans face to face?!

italiahorse

Look I dont like the guy as much as the rest of you but I am about 99% sure this is b*****s.

did he also hit your nan and say you smell?? they have spent the last year carefully wording everything they say to get the fans on their side - would he really go around and start slating fans face to face?!

"get fans on their side" - You have got to be reading the CCFC website and not attending the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread