Fisher On CWR after 8 This Morning (1 Viewer)

Sub

Mr Fisher Will be on after 8 on CWR

ccfcway

yestetdays meeting ....

"I wasnt there, I had better thnigs to do. The news of delay was frustrating. Administration process goes on, and this will have an impact on putting together a squad, and we cant get them till we come out of admin and embargo"

ccfcway

"i was ask everybody to read Fotball Regulations, and you will see HOLDINGS practises business within the regulations"

ccfcway

Ricoh discussions....

"Multiple times we have been told Ricoh doesnt need a football club, only 20% of ACL income. We have a letter saying there will never be a commercial deal for football club or SISU. ACL are upholding their view that they will only deal with administrator"

RogerH

The big decisions that have to be taken in the next week or so will be taken by people way above Fisher's level. He is merely an employee of a SISU controlled company with far too much to say for himself.

ccfcway

Shane "A lot of people are saying they want SISU out. How do you react"

TF "I still have a job to do, and SISU own the club. People can say what they like, but it wont make any difference"

ccfcway

"Joy and I talk every other day. The position is clear. The club belongs to SISU and its not for sale."

ccfcway

TF "New stadium which you own, there is a net asset value with all businesses surrounding the stadium which creates value. SISU are in this for the long haul"

ccfcway

Bizaree interview.

For me, it all hinged around..

"with a New stadium which you own, there is a net asset value with all businesses surrounding the stadium which creates value. SISU are in this for the long haul"

This was Plan A, to get the Ricoh and develop it, tis went wrong, so toys are out the pram and they are looking to move the "development".

Still dont get why they need the Football Club.

Manchester_sky_blue

Shane "A lot of people are saying they want SISU out. How do you react"

TF "I still have a job to do, and SISU own the club. People can say what they like, but it wont make any difference"

How can SISU not see that coming out with statements like this only further alienates the fans? If they truly are in it for the long haul as they claim why are they not trying to build bridges?

torchomatic

He seemed to say a lot ('Look, Shane') without actually saying anything at all.

torchomatic

I don't think the fans can be alienated any further. It's gone past that point, so I presume he just doesn't give it a thought anymore.

I wish he would say more on WHY we left Highfield Road. He alluded to it and I think we all know who is to blame for that one. But what were the reasons?

How can SISU not see that coming out with statements like this only further alienates the fans? If they truly are in it for the long haul as they claim why are they not trying to build bridges?

Manchester_sky_blue

Bizaree interview.

For me, it all hinged around..

"with a New stadium which you own, there is a net asset value with all businesses surrounding the stadium which creates value. SISU are in this for the long haul"

This was Plan A, to get the Ricoh and develop it, tis went wrong, so toys are out the pram and they are looking to move the "development".

Still dont get why they need the Football Club.

There must be a way in which they are generating cash from the club, there has to be because otherwise it makes no sense. Hedge funds are about investing in a promising business, developing it and selling on for a profit, all in the relative short term. Owning a football club makes no sense for their kind of operation and now going down the route of building their own stadium etc makes even less sense. It's too risky with no guaranteed returns and if they get it wrong then there is public outcry. None of it stacks up unless they are somehow using the club as a front for something else.

Why else would they be so desperate to hold on to us? We all know that the £60 million debt is a massively inflated figure and the real investment, if you can call it that, is much lower. If they let Ltd go to a new owner then they could sell the assets of holdings to the buyer. They wouldn't get back what they have put in but it would mitigate their losses and give them a clean break. Any sane business person would see that this is the time to cut your losses and get out with what you can so there must be some ulterior motive involved.

italiahorse

Why do they not ask the questions that get into the details.
Simply ask how under fair play rules they will be able to support a team in this division for a minimum of 3 years.
The fans know that attendances will be dismal at "Walsall" and that income along with the Tesco trolley will not support the team.

The plan will put us out the league.

I fed up of him coming on these shows and skimming around the big facts.

We need to question him on items 1 and 2 not 3,4,5

I'm loosing interest in this dragged out tepid process

torchomatic

I must say Shane should have said something along the lines of "ACL said CCFC can stay, swallow your pride, be a man and negotiate for the fans and the football club".

If he's convinced SISU will build a new stadium, then fine, but stay in Coventry in the meantime. That is what 100% of fans want. To play at the Ricoh.

ccfcway

even if we werent in administration, we would have an embargo

Just like last season, and the season before that !

Administration hasnt stopped us doing anything !

Godiva

I don't think the fans can be alienated any further. It's gone past that point, so I presume he just doesn't give it a thought anymore.

I wish he would say more on WHY we left Highfield Road. He alluded to it and I think we all know who is to blame for that one. But what were the reasons?

To be fair - he said that the forums are supposed to do just that (explaining the situation, the history long/short term, the vision and plan long/short term).

Lord_Nampil

I must say Shane should have said something along the lines of "ACL said CCFC can stay, swallow your pride, be a man and negotiate for the fans and the football club".

If he's convinced SISU will build a new stadium, then fine, but stay in Coventry in the meantime. That is what 100% of fans want. To play at the Ricoh.

Seemed to me he would talk to ACL..... But also claimed he felt 'the doors weren't open for him' .......

Sub

Seemed to me he would talk to ACL..... But also claimed he felt 'the doors weren't open for him' .......

the doors were open for him and SISU and ACL gave them the bottom line on what they were willing to offer and SISU threw it back in their face, so i can understand why nobody wants to deal with them!!!

Godiva

True - and reading and listening to ACL it seems pretty clear that they will ONLY talk to the administrator.

Time for the Trust to put some pressure on ACL/CCC.

torchomatic

Granted. However, he had an audience of - thousands? - rather than 300, so really he should have taken his chance and got the message out there.

To be fair - he said that the forums are supposed to do just that (explaining the situation, the history long/short term, the vision and plan long/short term).

Godiva

Granted. However, he had an audience of - thousands? - rather than 300, so really he should have taken his chance and got the message out there.

It is quite difficult to explain a very complicated situation in just a few minutes ...

I would love it if CWR or the Trust could arrange a face-to-face debate between Fisher and PWKH.
But I guess that debate will only happen in the court.

Users who are viewing this thread