Fisher new boss in place for Stevenage (1 Viewer)

Am I trippin or did he say that if so he's got 2hrs for a press conference . Maybe he was lying no surely not ?

Evans020

He did say it and I'm pretty much guessing if Coventry win today 2/3-0 that Shaw will get the job..that for me will just kill of any hope and ambition I had this season, just feels like they've pointlessly held out with this appointment

Ccfcisparks

He did say it and I'm pretty much guessing if Coventry win today 2/3-0 that Shaw will get the job..that for me will just kill of any hope and ambition I had this season, just feels like they've pointlessly held out with this appointment

I pretty much think that Shaw's chances are over after the 1-0 defeat to Crewe and the abysml performance at Burton

Grendel

Actually he said he hoped all being well an announcement would be made but he would take his time if it meant getting the right candidate.

Do people keep assuming shaw will be employed as thorn was the cheap option? Ranson was considering other external candidates before his departure. Fan power got thorn the job.

ajsccfc

Operation Premiership was more of a hilarious delusion than lie. 'hopefully we'll have a new manager by the Stevenage game' is pretty modest in comparison.

Otis

Yep, he said they were 'hoping' to have the new manager in charge for the Stevenage game.

Think someone has alluded to the fact it may be due to the amount of applications we had.

Could equally however be down to the fact that all the 40+ applicants were rubbish and they wanted to wait and see if someone decent was going to apply.

Otis

Said it pretty soon after sacking Thorn. Probably the Monday or Tuesday.

It was just a hope though.

dgm

It will probably be the Stevenage away game -I think we will go with Shaw as the cheap option and they are waiting for us to put a couple of good results together as a smokescreen

Gaz

I'm more concerned with us getting the right man in, rather than meeting deadlines.

torchomatic

Renamed the "There's a 50/50 chance you'll make it to the end of season" table.

Half time signing of the contract on the pitch using the same table we use for the 50/50 draw maybe :)

Users who are viewing this thread