Fisher live on CWR.... the countdown begins. (3 Viewers)

bawtryneal

It's really weird, there must be something. Could it be that new company for sports performance?

Why would somebody take shit like last night for example for no reason, unless they had some fetish for it.

Exactly. Of course he gets paid by SISU or Optium buts says I do not take any money out of CCFC.

Captain Dart

Question for Tim

If as you suggest you are not getting paid for fulfilling your role as Chairman of CCFC, why the hell are you doing it.
Either you are lying to everybody about your remuneration and are getting compensated in some other way or you are completely f'ing mad. Please explain ?

I think it is better to ask what his targets are for receiving monetary compensation.

Otis

I know a lot of focus will be on the protests and the Butts/new ground stuff, but we do really need to know how many players we are going to be able to bring in, in January and whether we do have to sell in order for that to happen.

Nick

Administrator
I know a lot of focus will be on the protests and the Butts/new ground stuff, but we do really need to know how many players we are going to be able to bring in, in January and whether we do have to sell in order for that to happen.

Sadly I think the protest might make it easier for him tonight.

Nick

Administrator
Here's one.

If SISU are saying it has to be break even, why aren't you and others at CCFC doing your best to maximise the best of the bad situation. Why is there no out of the box thinking on promotions, communication and other ways to make the revenue go up which in turn makes the break even better? It isn't just about buying a billboard or sending am email, if the club makes people feel part of it with the basics then it goes from there. Break even or not, if people feel wanted then they will be more understanding of the situation. When people had to collect their season tickets because of a cock up, what would be the harm in handing out cups of tea and giving them a ccfc usb stick to say sorry to soften the blow rather than the robot way of "come and pick it up".

lifeskyblue

Q for Fisher: "are you not ashamed of YOUR performance that on YOUR watch fans of CCFC felt compelled to protest at YOUR incompetence and the owners faceless non-involvement in the club? To blame fans for putting off potential buyers when SISU's actions including spending all their time in court suing all and sundry is disingenuous nonsense. Mr Fisher can you please honestly tell us if you believe the FA got it wrong in allowing SISU ownership of a professional football club. If they sold Coventry today would the FA ever let them near a football club again?

"Mr Fisher why is your nose growing?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Agree with you but I can't see him being at CWR. He'll probably be on a phone link from another BBC station. But if he is there.....................

Moz could tweet out and we could get a flash mob to the station or the opening line from CWR could be, thanks for attending the xx studio Mr Fisher

martcov

Here's one.

If SISU are saying it has to be break even, why aren't you and others at CCFC doing your best to maximise the best of the bad situation. Why is there no out of the box thinking on promotions, communication and other ways to make the revenue go up which in turn makes the break even better? It isn't just about buying a billboard or sending am email, if the club makes people feel part of it with the basics then it goes from there. Break even or not, if people feel wanted then they will be more understanding of the situation. When people had to collect their season tickets because of a cock up, what would be the harm in handing out cups of tea and giving them a ccfc usb stick to say sorry to soften the blow rather than the robot way of "come and pick it up".

Replying to non abusive emails would be a step in the right direction....

Nick

Administrator
Replying to non abusive emails would be a step in the right direction....

Exactly what I mean.

How long does it take to say thanks for your email and ideas, we will look into them etc etc. Obviously not commit but at least a bit of human interaction.

Steve.B50

But the real point is the owners have yet to say they will deal with CCFC
Also does it not already have pp?

As confirmed by Nick TF has already offered to have a meeting -it was the SBT who effectively stopped it happening

As I understand it the Trust offered to meet with Fisher privately before having an open meeting.
It was me who suggested the open meeting not the Sky Blue Trust, maybe I should have asked them first.

georgehudson

On talksport today TF blamed the fans for demoralising the team with the banners, baloons, & whistles.
That's just about as low as you can fucking get.
Piss off TF

covcity4life

what time does this start?

i bet cwr will let him get away with saying protests are a bad thing and just move on to other questions

Colin Steins Smile

Having listened to the Talksport interview, it seems TF claims to be running the football club. If that is so......then as Chairman YOU make the decisions about selling all our best players! Given you're track record, then you are clearly not a competent person to be running the football club! However, I expect he'll claim that SISU make those decisions.....in which case TF YOU ARE NOT RUNNING the club YOU ARE PUPPET for SISU!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Don't buy his bollocks that protests will stop us being taken over that has appeared today, its all bullshit.

His stance has always been the club is not for sale and SISU are not selling, now he's saying that protests will stop a takeover and dangling the carrot to try and get people to stop.

Don't be sucked in, keep up the good work and keep fighting the good cause!

skybluetony176

On talksport today TF blamed the fans for demoralising the team with the banners, baloons, & whistles.
That's just about as low as you can fucking get.
Piss off TF

Did he have an excuse for the previous 5 games? From listening on the radio and watching the highlights of the previous games I actually thought that last night must have been a much improved performance. We were at least in the game for spells and by all accounts that was an improvement.

Last edited:

ccfcway

OSB fisher bingo about to begin

Can we get a full house ?

We have to live within our means
Crowds are too small the fans need to support the team
The protests are damaging the team
We have been blocked on a number of sites but there are two under consideration but I can't tell you where it's commercially sensitive.
The club is not involved in the legal cases what the owner chooses to do is up to them
There are people of power within the city working against the club. It looks like the club is being forced out.
We must own our stadium and have access to all the incomes 24/7/365 without that we can not compete
The owner has invested 60m trying to make it work
The club is close to operating profit despite the reduced attendance, interest is payable to the owners so is not a concern. The loans are owed to the owners so really isn't proper debt as not owed to 3rd parties.
We are working hard to improve things
We are looking to replace the manager, commercial director, to bring players in.there is still some budget available.
It can't work unless the fans and decision makers get on side with us.
How can the trust bid for Ccfc its ridiculous they can't file accounts on time they don't have the money
We are working with Cov rugby to put on joint non match day events, we need 100% of the income we generate.
We only get 72k turnover at ricoh at HR we used to get over 1m
Nothing to report on the academy there have been meetings
Nothing to report on the ricoh wasps have made their position. clear

dongonzalos

OSB fisher bingo about to begin

Can we get a full house ?

We have to live within our means
Crowds are too small the fans need to support the team
The protests are damaging the team
We have been blocked on a number of sites but there are two under consideration but I can't tell you where it's commercially sensitive.
The club is not involved in the legal cases what the owner chooses to do is up to them
There are people of power within the city working against the club. It looks like the club is being forced out.
We must own our stadium and have access to all the incomes 24/7/365 without that we can not compete
The owner has invested 60m trying to make it work
The club is close to operating profit despite the reduced attendance, interest is payable to the owners so is not a concern. The loans are owed to the owners so really isn't proper debt as not owed to 3rd parties.
We are working hard to improve things
We are looking to replace the manager, commercial director, to bring players in.there is still some budget available.
It can't work unless the fans and decision makers get on side with us.
How can the trust bid for Ccfc its ridiculous they can't file accounts on time they don't have the money
We are working with Cov rugby to put on joint non match day events, we need 100% of the income we generate.
We only get 72k turnover at ricoh at HR we used to get over 1m
Nothing to report on the academy there have been meetings
Nothing to report on the ricoh wasps have made their position. clear

That's a very good question
Just to be crystal clear
SISU and CCFC are two different entities.
Protests don't affect SISU they just affect the club.
We are nearly at breakeven
New manager will make new signings
Political embargo
Commercial confidentiality

ccfcway

"we want to get as many callers on as possible"

ask a question, tim will answer and you get one come back, lines are buzzing

Users who are viewing this thread