Fisher is doing as expected. (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

I recall on here some days ago a Womble where they said Fisher would start saying he was being threatened, then he would bring his family into it and from what I am reading in the Telegraph that's exactly what he is doing.
Am sure he might feel threatened, but he will probably feel that most is in his head.

He will start stories and say things that are just not true. What's new?

WillieStanley

I recall on here some days ago a Womble where they said Fisher would start saying he was being threatened, then he would bring his family into it and from what I am reading in the Telegraph that's exactly what he is doing.
Am sure he might feel threatened, but he will probably feel that most is in his head.

He will start stories and say things that are just not true. What's new?

I would say it's highly likely that he's been threatened. You get threatened in Cov for walking past someone in a Pub and brushing their arm slightly!!

Brighton Sky Blue

I would say it's highly likely that he's been threatened. You get threatened in Cov for walking past someone in a Pub and brushing their arm slightly!!

This is a city where bus drivers tell me they can just refuse to stop if they feel like it. Not enough that they don't give change and are usually always at least 10 minutes late :facepalm:

James Smith

Last night on my way home there were a couple (man and woman) who got on the tube carrying an Arsenal holdall who were chatting about the coming season at the Emirates etc. A gentleman who was already on the train before I boarded it made some fairly inciteful remarks (including various four letter words) about the Arsenal team and pointed to his Chelsea tatoo, it said CFC and looked like it could have been done with pen for all I know. He was in the middle of saying they were going to walk all over them especially once they got Rooney when the Arsenal man stopped him. He said and I'm paraphrasing here
"Far be it for me to try and stifle your right to free speech, but it might be in your best interest to know that I'm a serving member of the Metropolitan Police Force as well as an Arsenal fan."
Well mr Chelsea fan went white and shut right up, but the Aresenal couple tried to engage him in an actual discussion as to why he thought Chelsea were going to "Thump" their team next season. It was all good natured as I was getting off.

Samo

Last night on my way home there were a couple (man and woman) who got on the tube carrying an Arsenal holdall who were chatting about the coming season at the Emirates etc. A gentleman who was already on the train before I boarded it made some fairly inciteful remarks (including various four letter words) about the Arsenal team and pointed to his Chelsea tatoo, it said CFC and looked like it could have been done with pen for all I know. He was in the middle of saying they were going to walk all over them especially once they got Rooney when the Arsenal man stopped him. He said and I'm paraphrasing here
"Far be it for me to try and stifle your right to free speech, but it might be in your best interest to know that I'm a serving member of the Metropolitan Police Force as well as an Arsenal fan."
Well mr Chelsea fan went white and shut right up, but the Aresenal couple tried to engage him in an actual discussion as to why he thought Chelsea were going to "Thump" their team next season. It was all good natured as I was getting off.

... and Fisher was there right?

LastGarrison

Cool+Story+Bro+3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread