First timers at St Andrews (1 Viewer)

Adge

So, who has changed their mind and is going for the first time tomorrow?
Hope the occasion lives up to the hype and razzmatazz surrounding it and everyone has a good day and stays safe and we get the right result.

shmmeee

I’m hoping the reduced capacity compared to a “big game” at the Ricoh means there’s fewer day trippers shouting forward and asking why we don’t bring McSheffrey on, it may be a naive hope but there you go.

Terry_dactyl

Obviously. Just wondered if anyone on here was going for the first time.
I’m going tomorrow with a mate of mine who hasn’t been to st Andrews before. I think he’s just been a bit lazy as opposed to anything else.He’s bringing his cov crazy son, and they’re both really excited. I’m hoping it will be the catalyst for him to get his act together and make a few more trips!

Sky Blue Pete

I’m going tomorrow with a mate of mine who hasn’t been to st Andrews before. I think he’s just been a bit lazy as opposed to anything else.He’s bringing his cov crazy son, and they’re both really excited. I’m hoping it will be the catalyst for him to get his act together and make a few more trips!
Yep friends at work are doing the same they feel it’s different

Grendel

Ha. I assumed it was exaggeration. Did he really say that? Oh my.

Assume he realises the gate is split either way?

Remember the club are tearing families apart by refusing to come back. 3 of the 4 board members are boycotting

Great_Expectations

Oh god, you have just sent me into a cold sweat. I am going to have a barrage of 'FORWARD' aren't I.

Please don’t - dreading it already.

It’s obviously great to have new fans there etc etc, but I’m really not looking forward to a load of idiots stuck in a time wrap who don’t understand our style of play and think everyone is shit, when actually it’s their first time seeing them play.

eastwoodsdustman

Please don’t - dreading it already.

It’s obviously great to have new fans there etc etc, but I’m really not looking forward to a load of idiots stuck in a time wrap who don’t understand our style of play and think everyone is shit, when actually it’s their first time seeing them play.

Someone I know, I'll call him my mate, but he's fucking embarrasing, he's only been to the last 3 games or so this season and is constantly moaning and shouting that Robins needs to sort it out. I've pointed out that we are doing fairly well playing the way we do but its wasted on him. Thankfully there should be restrictions to s/t holders only where i'm sat so might get some peace for a change

Nick

Administrator
Someone I know, I'll call him my mate, but he's fucking embarrasing, he's only been to the last 3 games or so this season and is constantly moaning and shouting that Robins needs to sort it out. I've pointed out that we are doing fairly well playing the way we do but its wasted on him. Thankfully there should be restrictions to s/t holders only where i'm sat so might get some peace for a change

Ahhhhh the old "asking for my mate" trick ;)

Users who are viewing this thread