First game I've missed this season... (1 Viewer)

davwalk88

How did we play? Good goal? Damn retail industry means working all through Xmas!!!

wingy

How did we play? Good goal? Damn retail industry means working all through Xmas!!!

Poor first half ,should have been 2-3 down ,poor finishing when they got through ,stood off them way too much.better shape second half ,two changes made big impact ,much more in their face,christie bombing on delivering crosses ,not he greatest quality but lead to corners meaning they were in our half less,goal came from i thin k a decent free kick on the left right into the heart of the box where keogh or thomas tried to connect but fell over and it broke nicely for deegan to find the left hand corner .sweet.murphy made a couple of good saves when they broke,but we saw it out without too much panic ,finding the corners to take down time.

ccfcdan

Really pleased with the way we came out fighting in the second half. Thorn was spot on with his changes! Still feel that if we were playing a better side we would of been out of this game by half time. Need to start games like we started the 2nd half and maybe we might finish 2nd bottom instead of bottom :D

ajsccfc

You're banned from all games now! (Until we lose again that is, then you can come back and prove superstition is balls.)

wingy

Me too.

Had food poisoning and was up all night. Didn't wake up until 4 mins past 3 yesterday.

Have I got to abstain as well?

Who did'nt cook the turkey properly ,or too much brandy in the pudding Otis?;)

shmmeee

Me too was visiting family.

My lack of attendance at the Soton game is now for the good of the team

Users who are viewing this thread