First 5 games (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Currently sat on 3 points from the first 2.

With Swansea, Sunderland and Watford to come to round out the first 5 games. How many points would you be pleased with in total.

I think 7 would be a good return, but could see us getting 2 wins from the next 3.

SkyblueTexan

Londonccfcfan

Currently sat on 3 points from the first 2.

With Swansea, Sunderland and Watford to come to round out the first 5 games. How many points would you be pleased with in total.

I think 7 would be a good return, but could see us getting 2 wins from the next 3.
5 points minimum.
Swansea D
Sunderland D/W
Watford D/W

fatso

10 points from the first 5 games is realistic, Leicester should piss this league, and we were unlucky to come away with nothing.

None of the 3 teams coming next have anything for us to fear. If we click upfront we should pick up 10 points easily.

Happy_Martian

As much as I'd love to see us get 9 from the next 3 games, that won't happen. Swansea are our bogey team. Whether they still are now Martin has moved on, time will tell. Sunderland have lost their first two but that's not a reflection on how they've played. Their lack of a fit striker is the only thing they're missing to start getting results. And the window closes after they play us so they still have time to resolve that. And Watford are a pot pourri of results, each game gives something different.

So I see it as:

Swansea away - Lose
Sunderland home - Draw
Watford home - Win

You'll Never Beat McPake

We should be aiming at 17 to 18 points every 10 games so 8-9 points every 5 to achieve 68 to 72 points with 6 games to go for promotion or playoffs. So with 3 in the bag need 5-6 points from next 3 games

Astute

Can't see us losing any of the next 3 games. But not everything will go to plan. So 7 points is my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread