Firesticks (1 Viewer)

It’sabatch87

Anyone got any advice on one of these as looking to purchase a loaded one for I follow and sports etc ?

Evo1883

Anyone you would recommend?

I couldn't give you that advice based on buying a loaded one... I personally purchased the latest model at the time and loaded things on myself, extremely easy to do if you follow the guides on YouTube

Evo1883

The good things about firesticks is that loading things on just requires an Internet connection... No pc is needed

You do it all whilst it's plugged into the TV through an app called downloader

It’sabatch87

The good things about firesticks is that loading things on just requires an Internet connection... No pc is needed

You do it all whilst it's plugged into the TV through an app called downloader
Ok thanks I’ve been quoted £160 for a lifetime stick with back up etc what’s app group to advise,Think that’s ok?

shmmeee

Yes apparently and there’s a what’s app group that people help if needed? Sky is just to expensive now we’re champions and gone up!!

As Nick said I’d be very suspicious of a lifetime sub for that much, especially as these things can go down at a moments notice.

If it were me I’d buy a normal fire stick and load the stuff on myself then just buy a subscription yearly. I wouldn’t trust them to be around for more than a couple of years. Could be wrong though don’t have much experience with IPTV itself.

covmark

As Nick said I’d be very suspicious of a lifetime sub for that much, especially as these things can go down at a moments notice.

If it were me I’d buy a normal fire stick and load the stuff on myself then just buy a subscription yearly. I wouldn’t trust them to be around for more than a couple of years. Could be wrong though don’t have much experience with IPTV itself.
Absolutely this.

I had one last year, £50 for a year subscription. It was great for a couple of months. Then I just got pissed off with it. Buffering all the time, unreliability. I'd settle down for a big game and it would go off.
Went back to Sky in the end.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Green smarters app, the subscription is called VIP and costs £25 per year. I have had the occasional buffering, but I can't complain for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread