Finditforless.co.uk (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Hi Nick,

Brilliant site :) you would be proud of it I have just used it a few times and to me it seems easier than any of the other search sites and it's also very quick with great results..

Well done:)

Nick

Administrator
Thankyou very much.

Sorry for the email if it was spammy but I am trying my best to make it "viral" and get people talking about it.

Plenty of more to come to speed it up and to get some better prices, just talking to some big retailers about using their prices!

Otis

Replied to your email, Nick. Only tried one product search but it failed me badly.

Otis

Maybe I should try a different product then. Only tried the one and it only came up with two choices. Amazon gave me 3 pages of choices, exactly the same make and model and was much, much cheaper to boot.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe I should try a different product then. Only tried the one and it only came up with two choices. Amazon gave me 3 pages of choices, exactly the same make and model and was much, much cheaper to boot.

Hey,

I am just adding Amazon on there as well as eBay :) Am still adding more and more retailers.

Otis

Great if you can. When I ask for the cheapest price I want the cheapest price, you get me! ;)

Nick

Administrator
Done some more work on it tonight, what was the query you tried? I will try to look for some retailers who would sell that sort of thing. Hopefully it would cover a lot of bases.

Users who are viewing this thread