Financial info (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I answered your question multiple times. You know my position.

Its amazing what info starts to trickle out when you start asking questions. Well done Astute

Much better than IMO, than when just typing out a dissmisive or supportive one liner.
Then when people ask them to explain their opinion futher they either ignore them or you cant and get a bit funny with them.

TheRoyalScam

For everyone's reference, there appear to be two outstanding debentures. Here's the recent ARVO MASTER FUND one:

Mortgage Type: DEBENTURE
Date Charge Created: 19/03/12
Date Charge Registered: 22/03/12
Date Charge Satisfied: -
Person(s) Entitled: ARVO MASTER FUND LIMITED
Amount Secured: ALL MONIES DUE OR TO BECOME DUE FROM THE COMPANY TO THE CHARGEE
Details: FIXED AND FLOATING CHARGE OVER ALL PROPERTY AND ASSETS INCLUDING GOODWILL, BOOKDEBTS, UNCALLED CAPITAL, PLANT & MACHINERY, EQUIPMENT.

And a year previously (SBS&L):

Mortgage Type:DEBENTURE
Date Charge Created: 29/03/11
Date Charge Registered: 01/04/11
Date Charge Satisfied: -
Person(s) Entitled: SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED
Amount Secured: ALL MONIES DUE OR TO BECOME DUE FROM THE COMPANY TO THE CHARGEE ON ANY ACCOUNT WHATSOEVER
Details: FIXED AND FLOATING CHARGE OVER THE UNDERTAKING AND ALL PROPERTY AND ASSETS PRESENT AND FUTURE, INCLUDING GOODWILL, BOOKDEBTS, UNCALLED CAPITAL, BUILDINGS, FIXTURES, FIXED PLANT & MACHINERY

It's very hard to get any info on ARVO because they're based in the Cayman Islands.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Yes thats the info i have too RoyalScam ...... but it creates a problem..... you cant have two different entities having first charge over the same assets.

I assume that the earlier charge has been removed but if it hasn't how can ARVO have a charge at all?

Unless someone can tell us differently who is used to creating charges and mortgages

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

It appears any mortgage(s) on the training ground have been repaid:

Mortgage Type: LEGAL MORTGAGE
Date Charge Created: 20/12/10
Date Charge Registered: 07/01/11
Date Charge Satisfied: 05/08/11
Person(s) Entitled: SWYNSON LIMITED
Amount Secured:
Details: LAND AND BUILDINGS ON THE SOUTH EAST SIDE OF LEAMINGTON ROAD RUGBY T/NO WK234099 BY WAY OF FIXED CHARGE ALL ITS RIGHTS IN ANY POLICIES OF INSURANCE THE BENEFIT OF ALL CONTRACTS ALL AUTHORISATIONS

Mortgage Type: LEGAL MORTGAGE
Date Charge Created: 26/07/10
Date Charge Registered: 31/07/10
Date Charge Satisfied: 15/01/11
Person(s) Entitled: SWYNSON LIMITED
Amount Secured:
Details: LAND AND BUILDINGS ON THE SOUTH EAST SIDE OF LEAMINGTON ROAD RUBY T/N WK234099 AND ALL ITS RIGHTS IN ANY POLICIES OF INSURANCE AND THE BENEFIT OF ALL CONTRACTS GUARANTEES APPOINTMENTS WARRANTIES AND OTHER DOCUMENTS

lordsummerisle

have sent this to the Football League

"Could you please clarify what items are taken to be football creditors as opposed to any other creditor. Also would an asset with a mortgage or charge on it be used to satisfy that debt first or a football creditor

thank you"

Sent one requesting details about the FFP rules 10 days ago and got no reply so not holding my breath

Joy Seppala sent the same email to them strangely enough.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
it is now included as a specific item on the ARVO charge document though

wingy

Well looking at the dates it appears the second mortgage settled the first,who or what settled the second ,or are we getting a third sometime now?

wingy

Any special significance to the wording in the SBS&l charge stipulating," on any account whatsoever" and the inclusion of" Buildings" as opposed to the Arvo charge?You're very likely correct there Sky Blues.

Users who are viewing this thread