Final roll of the dice (1 Viewer)

Speedo

Could this be one last attempt by SISU to push ACL into a corner , so they provide a deal that is acceptable for SISU.
I simply cant see how either parties can survive without each other.

Sub

neither party will survive without the fans but it looks like nobody gives a shit about us !!!

BrisbaneBronco

The only deal acceptable to SISU would be to buy the Ricoh and get 100% revenue.
Will ACL/CCC cave in to that extent?
Doubt it

RegTheDonk

Possibly Speedo - but SISU hold all the cards and with Fisher's constant line that the club isn't for sale, and you don't sell at a low ebb, I'd imagine they would see this scheme through. Even if it means investing millions, it won't be their money, it would be more loans on CCFC's name. If we're talking smoke and mirrors, SISU's reputation means they surely can't back down. If it takes 10 years to eventually get their money back and make a profit millions, they'll wait 10 years.

I would think if a deal with ACL was done, it would have to be favor SISU to much it would virtually make ACL non-profit making. Would ACL accept that to save the club?

Voice_of_Reason

Could this be one last attempt by SISU to push ACL into a corner , so they provide a deal that is acceptable for SISU.
I simply cant see how either parties can survive without each other.

In my opinion it's also an attempt to bully the Football League into giving Otium the Golden Share !

Users who are viewing this thread