Final pre-season friendly announced (2 Viewers)

JCR1987

Against.... the mighty Naaaaarich.

Surely they could have done better than this. Even a foreign team would have made it a bit more interesting.

Gray

think you have to pay for the privilege of playing someone good...so thats why we have to make do with norwich...cant see there being more than a few thousand to this 1

Gray

at the moment its

Sat, July 16
Wed, July 20
Sat, July 23
Tues, July 26
Sat, July 30
Away
Away
Away
Away
Home
Nuneaton Town
Hinckley Utd
Kettering Town
Chesterfield
Norwich City
Friendly
Friendly
Friendly
Friendly
Friendly
nicked off the ccfc site

JCR1987

at the moment its

Sat, July 16
Wed, July 20
Sat, July 23
Tues, July 26
Sat, July 30
Away
Away
Away
Away
Home
Nuneaton Town
Hinckley Utd
Kettering Town
Chesterfield
Norwich City
Friendly
Friendly
Friendly
Friendly
Friendly
nicked off the ccfc site

I couldn't be arsed to reformat it in the end

kg82

I don't think it's a bad one. They play the same formation and same style, it'll be interesting to see how far we'll have come over pre-season from the last game of the season. pre-season games are just for practice anyway, I hate watching them! Bring on the season!

Walking Bird

Nice opportunity for Ward & Barnett to have a laugh at us the week before they head off to the Emirates, Old Trafford etc..:whistle:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I love playing Norwich. Most of my family supports them and well we usually do alright against them :). Don't think its all that likely but it would be nice to bring those smug bastards down a peg !

What's wrong with everybody? Norwich are what we should be trying to aspire to as a finishing posiiton. Said the same on GMK before anybody points that out.

Users who are viewing this thread