Fill the Ricoh v Gills (1 Viewer)

Let's make this one a sell out. Show the team and club the support its been missing.

A good advert for any interested buyers too. Step 2: SISU OUT.

LB87ccfc

A good advert to all the FL fans of other teams watching / and the FL itself that the people of Coventry care and will come back in droves to support THEIR CLUB.

Got to be over 20k even on TV otherwise alot of comments will be negative afterwards from idiots online on social media I feel.

Come out and support the boys!!

pusbccfc

We have to fill this. We need to show the world we support our club through all times.

skybluetony176

Not just this game but every game. We need to be getting 20K + every home game. If nothing else to stop all this nonsence about a 16K stadium in the Coventry "Area". If SISU's plans of a 16K stadium is shown not be fit for purpose we eliminate the risk of moving from Coventry to the Coventry "Area". Wherever that is.

ccfchandsy

Sell it out sell it out sell it ooouuuuuttttttt got to sell it out else it will all look like we did this for no reason

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I would go just for the atmosphere on the night! Great crowd, great noise, great banter............

.......Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. (unless anyone can spare about £120!)

ccfcway

Despite it being on tele, I will be flying over to see it, how can we not show up in numbers for this one ?

Users who are viewing this thread