fill the ricoh for rest of season (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

great idea but it wont happen! most coventry people just moan and moan about the club but cant be aresed to get up off their backsides to get behind the team, but i bet you that if we need a win to stay up at last home game of season they will all come out the woodwork..we need u now!!!!

Otis

Bring your scouts, bring your cubs, bring your cub scouts, bring your guides, bring your guide dogs ... bring your gran, your next door neighbour and your local MP. Bring your friends, bring your invisible friends, bring your enemies ..... make your friends enemies by bringing them ........ bring everyone!!

Bring your scouts, bring your cubs, bring your cub scouts, bring your guides, bring your guide dogs ... bring your gran, your next door neighbour and your local MP. Bring your friends, bring your invisible friends, bring your enemies ..... make your friends enemies by bringing them ........ bring everyone!!

I would be happy if they let people in for a £1 to fill the seats for the rest of the season now. I appreciate some have paid more up front but in times like these who cares?

ohitsaidwalker king power

yep... all in for a £1... I don't care.. season ticket or not.. is of no interest.. bums on seats.. playing to a near full stadium... if the club had one ounce of know how they'd be on this......come on CCFC... lets do something to win back the fans....

kg82

We already do that one!!

sky_blue_up_north

I agree, I think the team has a bit of momentum right, and large crowd would really drive the team on and upwards

covcity4life

i was jsut at club shop(got home kit for 15 quid with a voucher) and ticket office advises no uptake in sales for saturday,were still looking at 12-14k

pusbccfc

Doncaster at home, last Home game of season.
That should be a sell out, Donnys last away game+ the size of the game, even a small team like them will bring 2000+
So really there should be 25000 cov fans at least for that game!

SkyBlueMania

Doncaster at home, last Home game of season.
That should be a sell out, Donnys last away game+ the size of the game, even a small team like them will bring 2000+
So really there should be 25000 cov fans at least for that game!

Should be...but won't.

If we're still in with a shout of staying up I'm coming down from Edinburgh that weekend to support the team so you'll have two more than usual!

Users who are viewing this thread