Fight at the end yesterday (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Did anyone see what happened or why? Seemed odd after the final whistle.

ccfc1234

I did not see it but would guess it would be people who are from Coventry and don't get on outside of match days

Mates falling out over something?

Could be anything.

oscillatewildly

It's just life imitating 'art'. They were merely acting out the lyrics of our song.
No doubt at 3am this morning, still stuck at Bletchley A&E, the truth finally dawned.

Travs

My friend from the gym who is an away day regular said that it was a typical MK Dons away day...... “6000 fans of which 5500 were total wankers....”

I believe the emergency cords got pulled on his train as well which held it up for hours whilst the Transport Police were called...

KeresleyArmpit

My friend from the gym who is an away day regular said that it was a typical MK Dons away day...... “6000 fans of which 5500 were total wankers....”

I believe the emergency cords got pulled on his train as well which held it up for hours whilst the Transport Police were called...
Wasn’t hours. Probably about 20/30 minutes max then had to just change at Rugby for a replacement service.

oucho

Your mate is a knob if he really said that

Edit - unless by 'the other 5500' he meant the home crowd haha

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Bet he's part of the 5500.

Travs

It was probably said tongue in cheek, but I think we all know the inference with regard to our big away days and some of the people who turn out...

fatso

The fight was between 2 groups of city fans, they were arguing over who was the worst striker, Hiwula, or Bakayoko. Things got heated, and a number of punches were thrown ..... ironically, none of them landed.

fatso

Update, Police have just released mug shots of the people they believe were responsible for saturdays trouble, and they are asking the public for help identifying them.

A spokesman added, the public are quite safe and won’t be bothered by the pair, as long as they wear a green jumper, and big gloves,

Attachments

• 7694666E-2AA7-4153-9E4E-C9C30107DD22.jpeg
    7694666E-2AA7-4153-9E4E-C9C30107DD22.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 58C03931-593B-41D2-9419-79DEC8CE4B0E.jpeg
    58C03931-593B-41D2-9419-79DEC8CE4B0E.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 21

tskezz

Emergency cord? The 80s just called they want their trains back.

Users who are viewing this thread