Fifa (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

Really....? Are you that shameless that you can clear Qatar of corruption.. then accuse the English of it?

covmark

How these clowns can be in charge of world football is beyond me. I wouldn't trust them to run my locals meat raffle.

Nick

Administrator
What I don't get is that weren't qatar accused of being corrupt along with fifa, so why is it.fifa investigating?

chiefdave

What I don't get is that weren't qatar accused of being corrupt along with fifa, so why is it.fifa investigating?

That's pretty much the problem in a nutshell, FIFA have been accused of corruption and have then investigated themselves rather than an independent third party doing it.

Ian1779

They are a shambles of an organisation and believe they are untouchable. If you look at regulatory bodies in just about every area of society they have conveniently positioned themselves outside all of them.

I wish that England resigned from FIFA. However the implications potentially on the international team and possibly the PL means they would never have the guts to make that stand.

Johnnythespider

Blatter is a scumbag plain and simple. As already mentioned England should resign from fifa

Brighton Sky Blue

That's pretty much the problem in a nutshell, FIFA have been accused of corruption and have then investigated themselves rather than an independent third party doing it.

An independent party did the investigation at FIFA's request I believe. His report was then misrepresented by another 'independent' judge. The fact of the matter is that the only 2 bids which had red flags raised by FIFA's own visiting panel got awarded the tournament. Australia should've got 2022 and we should've got 2018-it was a stitch up.

dutchman

ADAMS20141114_3106451a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread