Fifa Updates! (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

The February Fifa updates are now out.

For those interested...
Alex Nimely, Herman and Norwood are now included in the cov squad.

Big changes are
Cyrus now has 84 pace
Nimely has 85 pace
Deegan and platt are now 63 overall.
Clingan and mcsheff have gone down to 66.

Juke for boro has jumped a from 67 to 71.

skybluegod

willis and burge are in the team and sheffers is only and 64 and clingan a 67 baker now 64 eastwood 65 thomas 61 Rod only 58 now

Last edited:

ccfcrob

Just beat some lad head to head seasons 6 0 nimely got 4 all for platt headers see they can do it really thing is I seem to have players near enough to platt too do some damage

pusbccfc

How do they think Eastwood and Baker are better than McSheffrey :facepalm:

They must not take much notice to cov the guys at EA.

For a start, how on earth is Juke 71 now, yet Nimely is 68!?

How is Cyrus only 84 pace?

How is bell 65, yet Thomas is 61!?

How come Keogh, is only 68!?

mark82

This has reminded me I need to get my internet sorted. For some reason my xbox will not connect to my post office broadband router.

SkyBlue_Am

Sweet need to get this update when back home, cant wait to unleash Nimleys pace...

ajsccfc

Live Season's a different kettle of fish, that's like an ongoing stats updates based on performance for a handful of divisions, this is a transfer update that covers most bases.

Alex

I just want a bloody update that adds Ghana to the game :facepalm: can't believe Fifa left them out

Alex

All to do with licensing.
It always amuses me how PES can't get any licensing except for France, the Netherlands and Spain. You end up with teams like Aston Villa instead being called West Midlands Village :claping hands:

ajsccfc

A lot of individual international teams are left out due to licencing, getting Germany at all is apparently a ball-ache.

Plus of course they don't really want to give you all the European national sides when they've got them all to come in the Euro 2012 game on the way in a few months.

ajsccfc

I think they've updated it since I did the update a few days ago because I didn't get Norwood but did get Hermann and Nimely. Nice that they've created Willis and Burge to beef up the reserve section a little, and made Christie better.

Users who are viewing this thread