Fifa ultimate team ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Bakayoko is more physical than Doyle

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Some of the passing ratings are ridiculously low for the forwards. Never noticed how low they are before.
Think they just have to lower stats so the overall average is about right. The shooting stats for defenders are low too. 35 passing for JCH is mad though.

djr8369

Anyone have any idea what kind of research goes into creating these ratings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfchoi87

Anyone have any idea what kind of research goes into creating these ratings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's anything like football manager, they will have a team of scouts and correspondents who watch each team and give their opinion. I believe Sky blues blog contributed to ours for a while?

Mr Panda

Fifa stats are all pretty terrible. If you're looking to a game for a reflection of ability then Football Manager always used to be the one to refer to. E.g. Bayliss is only two points a better passer than Doyle...Okay.

TheDube

Just remember that with the UT cards a number of skills/attributes go in to "passing" like short, long, vision etc. But i would certainly rather use FM as more accurate than fifa, which is geared towards the top end of the game.

Frostie

As TheDube rightly said, Ultimate Team cards are hugely misleading as they average out lots of individual attributes into one category.

The Passing of Bayliss vs Doyle is a good example actually.
In actual fact Bayliss has Short Passing +8 & Long Passing +3 over Doyle.

Users who are viewing this thread