Fifa 13 (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

[video=youtube;Ia43OgdBHaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia43OgdBHaE[/video]

Just over a month until the latest installation of Fifa comes out, anybody else looking forward to this? if there's enough interest I'll create a league for SBT members to compete in when it's released (Xbox 360), if anyone on here is a fan of "ultimate team" from previous fifa titles there's an edition of fifa 13 which costs around £6 extra "ultimate team edition" which will give you many benefits when it comes to playing the ultimate team game mode.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

hard it's not herd it's to easy i play on legendary and it's easy. i hope it gets harder

watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_Sad_orange-s769x595-300035-475.png

cornoccfc

All about pro ranked matches for me, seeing your pro grow from a 60-rated to 80/90 rated something, earning accomplishments.

Always go through career mode too!

JulianDarbyFTW

Pro clubs is where its at. Re: single player, I agree that legendary is too easy, but the harder difficulty they patched in stupidly overpowers the AI.

Frostie

The latest video has just been released & it looks incredible!

[video=youtube;cNnmAlEnUt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNnmAlEnUt0[/video]

AngryAnt

I'm terribad at Fifa12.. Mind i only started playing about a month ago.
Friend convinced me to get it for the PC (once you game on a PC you can't go back to consoles) so its a shame they don't do cross leagues since it would be easy with microsoft and everyone using a controller.

This, GTA5 and FM2013 will steal my life.

Sky Blue M

looking forward to it. I have preordered the ultimate edition. Should save me money on buying packs. So happy you can filter what clubs you are playing. I HATE playing against teams without anys. They nearly always go 5 at the back and put ultra defensive on. Does my nut in.

JulianDarbyFTW

Funnily enough we play without an any and the better teams can score 3 or 4 with ease against it. Luckily we usually score 5.

Users who are viewing this thread