FIFA 13 demo (3 Viewers)

jon92

Just to let everyone know the FIFA 13 demo is now out for download on Xbox 360 playstation it's released tomorrow

Everyone post their thoughts on the game

Nick

Administrator
I must admit I'm probably not even going to bother getting the game, I have got the last couple and played on them for a couple of hours and not gone on them again. I must be getting old :(

jon92

I must admit I'm probably not even going to bother getting the game, I have got the last couple and played on them for a couple of hours and not gone on them again. I must be getting old :(

Definitely the old age nick ;) have u taken up bingo lol?

Skybluepiglet

My 13 year old lad just downloaded the demo..wont see him now until Saturday 22nd when Ill take him to see Carlisle at Ricoh..PLEASE PLEASE DONT LOSE..HE GETS SO ANGRY!!!!

Maaaaaardy

Played it yesterday and boy is it better than 12 already! Then again that game is a joke, it's like watching City! Slide tackle somebody, you win the ball, yet you get up second and they still have the ball! *Throws something out of window*

cornoccfc

Even though the mini games are merely loading screens, I love the idea!!!

Marty

Are the mini games only loading screens or will they be a built in feature into the game? I hope on the full version they aren't on the loading screens as I just prefer to get on with it. ;)

WillieStanley

I'm still deliberating. FIFA 12 lasted me about 4 months before I just didn't have the time and it became a game here and a game there. Certainly won't be getting Ultimate Edition. Would have loved that feature a few years ago but you have to put so much in!

SkyBlueArmy12

I'm yet to download the demo but I've pre-ordered fifa 13 anyway, I'm a die hard FIFA fan!, can't beat a bit of last minute scoring online against some yank kid who calls goals points!

Diehard Si

I've got to say I like it a lot more than 12, much more fluid. I still get pissed off when the computer picks the wrong player to pass it to when I aim my pass at him, but it's generally good.

Can't score for the life of me on professional though ( yes I'm not very good ).

CTID

I cant download it? For some reason the download link isnt there? Anybody else has that issue?

CTID

I went to the demos section, downloaded tiger woods and call of duty demos no prob, but when i go onto fifa 13 the download button isnt there :confused:

Marty

CTID, it only let me download it once I was a gold member again.

CTID

Ahhh ok mate that makes sense then becuase mine ran out a while back and i cant justify the money considering i never play the xbox anymore let alone online. odd how i can download other games but not fifa though isnt it.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Used to sometimes get PES but then PES 09 was the worst football game ever so sticking with Fifa now which has been brill last few years, no reason to change :D

dutchman

'FIFA 13' available for 99p at GAME with trade-in

FIFA 13 can be purchased for 99p from GAME when users trade in two selected titles.

The offer, which runs for two weeks, is already available for Borderlands 2, F1 2012 and PES 2013, and will be applied to Resident Evil 6 when it releases on October 2.

The list of trade-in titles in full:

• The Amazing Spider-Man (360)
  • Dragon's Dogma (360/PS3)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3)
  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier (360)
  • Max Payne 3 (360/PS3)
  • New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
  • Pokemon Black or White (DS)
  • Prototype 2 (360/PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360/PS3)
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360/PS3)
  • Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3)
  • The Witcher 2 (360/PS3)
  • Sniper Elite V2 (360/PS3)
Last week it was revealed that FIFA 13's recently-released demo was downloaded nearly 2 million times in three days.

Pre-orders, meanwhile, are up by 37% in Europe and 62% in North America. More than 875,000 copies have been reserved so far.

FIFA 13 will be released on September 28 for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, 3DS, Vita, PS2, iPhone and iPad. It is available to download now for EA Season Ticket holders.

The game will also be available as part of a PS3 super slim bundle.

Last edited:

dutchman

FIFA 13 prices in full (all prices are for the Xbox 360/PS3 standard editions):

• Amazon - £39.97
  • ASDA - £38.97 (in-store prices may vary)
  • GAME - £42.99
  • Gamestation - £42.99
  • GameStop - £42.97
  • HMV - £42.99
  • The Hut - £39.95
  • Play.com - £42.99
  • Sainsbury's - £34.99
  • ShopTo - £39.85
  • Tesco - £39 (£29 when purchased with Xbox Live Points or PlayStation Network cards)
  • Zavvi - £39.85
FIFA 13 trade-in deals:

HMV - 99p when trading in two of the following titles:

• Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Amazing Spider-Man
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  • FIFA Street
  • Super Mario Land 3D
  • FIFA Street
  • Super Mario Land 3D
  • New Super Mario Bros 2
  • Mario Kart 7
GAME - 99p when trading in two of the following titles:

• The Amazing Spider-Man (360)
  • Dragon's Dogma (360/PS3)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3)
  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier (360)
  • Max Payne 3 (360/PS3)
  • New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
  • Pokemon Black or White (DS)
  • Prototype 2 (360/PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360/PS3)
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360/PS3)
  • Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3)
  • The Witcher 2 (360/PS3)
  • Sniper Elite V2 (360/PS3)

Marty

I have Gamestation vouchers so will be getting it from there. Sainsburys usually have it for £30 if you spend £30 in store on other products.

jon92

My FIFA 13 got delivered today it's quality can't work out how to pick my virtual players club tho any ideas anyone?

cornoccfc

My FIFA 13 got delivered today it's quality can't work out how to pick my virtual players club tho any ideas anyone?

It's the one area of the game they have ruined.

To prevent hacked VP's online, you now have 2 pros

1 to use in Pro Clubs (online)
1 to use in Career (offline)

To create them, just start the game mode of choice.

So the pro in career bears no relation to the one you use online.

Users who are viewing this thread