Fifa 12 goals (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

how do you save them mate im scoring some nice goals
ive gone back to xbox tag is skybluedan add me up lala

Coventry La La La

After you've completed a match go to "match highlights", select a good highlight > once you're watching the highlight press "Y" to upload it to you're replay theatre > go to you're replay theatre and select the replay you want to upload and press "Y" you should get an option to upload it to EA sports world.

Once it's on EA sports world log in, go to "Media" then look for the tab "My Media"

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa

CCFC90

sorry but all credibility for goals on fifa is taken away when you see the difficulty as 'amateur' or 'semi-pro'... :facepalm:

Coventry La La La

sorry but all credibility for goals on fifa is taken away when you see the difficulty as 'amateur' or 'semi-pro'... :facepalm:

I don't play against the computer, my first goal on the thread is from head 2 head seasons yet it says I'm playing against amateur :confused:

covcity4life

fifa is shit no matter what reviewers say, it only appeals to casual fans who are wowed by official licenses,its an arcade game at its core

pes 2012 is a simulation,you need a football brain to play it

Coventry La La La

fifa is shit no matter what reviewers say, it only appeals to casual fans who are wowed by official licenses,its an arcade game at its core

pes 2012 is a simulation,you need a football brain to play it

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

covcity4life

your not sure because you can only comprehend dribble-shoot

dont get me wrong,its great you can play as cov,but the actual gameplay is terrrible and unresponsive

Coventry La La La

because itoutsells its better?

x factor songs are the best then?

LMAO:facepalm:

Since when were we talking about music? it's simply PES v Fifa competing in the same market and PES is failing because the games have been below average for many years now and Fifa has created a better game engine and become the market leader because it's simply the better game out of the 2.

covcity4life

i think its shite and unresponsive and not representitive of a real game of footy, good sales dont mean a jot to me

however,horses for courses i guess

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread